• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What's your reason for still playing?

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To pwn all the forum warriors so hard their tears flood the forums. 

Edited by SIy

Posted

Waiting for it to go p2w so I can beat out all the hardcore players and see them cry on the forums about it.

u wont beat shit if you think that

i'll destroy you at any time with my current gear 

Posted

u wont beat shit if you think that

i'll destroy you at any time with my current gear 

we'll see when I buy 500 fail stacks and instant tri my gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

we'll see when I buy 500 fail stacks and instant tri my gear.

if u think tri gear is enough to carry a horrible player then you're even worse than i thought, lol 

Posted

if u think tri gear is enough to carry a horrible player then you're even worse than i thought, lol 

Gear = skill these days in MMOs, dontcha know?

Posted

The biggest problem in that game is that it's been released loooong after other versions one. People already played it and only want ninjas/kunoichi to play them, and they fking pissing off other players enjoyable time crying they want those classes. Well if you want them so much go fkin play them on kr and come back when the time for resease them will come. Stop making pressure on developers that are ruining the game cause of you all asking them to implement things too quickly, and not paying time to solve the already present issues and bugs.

As a casual player that never played it before I'm having fun trying many things, from fishing to training horse and now farming too. To the already experienced players and the ones that rushed to level up without care of a story and the many things the game offers.. that's only shit but.. if they dislike to play ehre, they're free to go elsewhere. 

Oh I'm enjoying look at people crying they want to leave for this and that. Kuno and ninja release mostly..

1 person likes this

Posted

Waiting for it to go p2w so I can beat out all the hardcore players and see them cry on the forums about it.

why the hell did you write that?

Posted (edited)

Gear = skill these days in MMOs, dontcha know?

it's okay, it was merely a joke my friend. I wa making fun of the Korean P2W dynamic. It's okay don't get you panties in a twist

Whoops, quoted wrong person!

why the hell did you write that?

it was a joke about the Korean P2W system, and how it would ruin the game. 

Edited by Nspnsp
Wrong person!

Posted (edited)

I love horses, sailing and the scenery. I tried to grind, but it is really not my thing, I only do it now and then when I feel like it. Once I dumped the idea of "being competitive" down the toilette and flushed it good, the game is quite enjoyable. I like running around on my army of alts doing crafting, training, fishing or just exploring. I do employ my 55 now and then and do some scrolls and try to get some fail failstacks, and I am closing to 56 without really trying, but in the end I just do what hits me in the moment.

Having no expectations from BDO seems to be the best way to play it for me.

During the CBTs I realized that mindlessly chasing the little yellow level number in the upper left-hand corner of the screen would be to fall into the same old systemic MMO 'trap'. I get the impression that some of the individuals posting on these boards desperately need a game called 'Call of BDO Duty' O.o wherein they only revisit the game for awhile with the occasional expansion pack ... or something along those lines.

Anyways: I'll just reference this post of mine as I think it complements the essence of what you're saying:

Edited by Solar

Posted

Recent patch got me thinking. Game is pretty shit and I only stick around for friends.

There's gotta be other reasons like maybe you like the fishing system or something, just curious is all

It is really really stupid to say something is shitty based on yours and only yours perspective of what is good and what is shitty. If your post started somehow differently, like for example : "i am dissapointed because this game isnt what i thought it would be" it would be ok, but instead you choose to bash with insulting words and not being constructive at all. Please dont tell me its just an opinion because it is not. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Life skills / horse breeding / workers system / player housing :D

If only the pvp-enabling quest got fixed...

2 people like this

Posted

because I like the game? And I dont act like spoiled brat when something goes wrong.

3 people like this

Posted

because I like the game? And I dont act like spoiled brat when something goes wrong.

not something, everything

Posted

not something, everything

And I still couldnt care

Posted

did anyone say boobies yet

1 person likes this

Posted

Waiting for ninja.

1 person likes this

Posted

The game itself is awesome, I love Valencia, love everything to be honest.

With the exception of PVP of course. +20 update ended that aspect for me personally, not to mention my only two classes sorc and ranger are still broken.

Posted

Still waiting for awakening weapons to come before I call it, I really think Daum screwed the pooch by not adding them, while adding related combat nerfs.

Other than that, the guild that I'm in is a lot of fun, so they're keeping me here. They do some fun events, and there's some really interesting people xD 

There's really no other decent MMOs on the market at the moment anyway, Archeage still doesn't have the update with the Dwarf race yet, Tree of Savior gets boring really fast, and B&S and Tera are just... really meh lately.  Revelations looks interesting but, that won't even start closed beta till the end of the year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Because I look fabulous.

And I'm now known on Edan for being an acidic personality. Can't let that one go to waste now could we.

3 people like this

Posted

Just enjoying the game when I feel like it

Posted

Horses. Pet cats. Pretty housing. Lots of fashion. Massive world to explore. RNG Gambling. And because i play with my partner :P

Good enough reasons?

1 person likes this

Posted

Getting prepared for awakenings is my current drive, we shall see if i can make it until august. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

side thing until my main MMO gets released...

i've been trying to breed a t7 horse for a month straight. i've made 100m training horses and I still haven't bred a single t7 horse. where as i can buy 20 of the if i wanted to by now.

Edited by Restless

Posted

The gear progression killed it for me. I was level 56 147/177 before Valencia patch. When I realized how much more effort(grinding) it would take to go full +18 at least, I said enough. I love the game, I would encourage anyone to play it, mostly because of the amazing combat system, but I'm now back to Skyforge and a bit of Warframe. These games are grindy too ofc but at least your effort is rewarded and not be back of some hilarious RNG mechanic. I'm now waiting for Revelation Online and Soul Worker with the hope that an Asian mmo could bring something different and stable

Posted

1:

dn70mUN.jpg

2:

TfyNUXN.jpg

2 people like this