• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I've quit GG Daum?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems that most people have..

Posted

What are you doing here ? : |

6 people like this

Posted

And you quitting tells us what? Another  one that no one knows left the game, as many others did before him.. Oh my god now daum really has to think about how to keep people playing because you special little snowflake did leave the game...

There is the door, get the ----- out. Hope you have more fun, luck, QQ in other games you play. Just one suggestion before you go... play single player games like Minesweeper... thats probably better for you

2 people like this

Posted

You're doing it wrong! You're supposed to make a video but then keep playing.

7 people like this

Posted

And you quitting tells us what? Another  one that no one knows left the game, as many others did before him.. Oh my god now daum really has to think about how to keep people playing because you special little snowflake did leave the game...

There is the door, get the ----- out. Hope you have more fun, luck, QQ in other games you play. Just one suggestion before you go... play single player games like Minesweeper... thats probably better for you

These sort of replies do make me smile. Fill of hate and vitriol. Not going to rip you a new one, just want you to know that if im in a bad mood, i can read garbage like this and realize that for some unknown reason, there are others in a worse place than me, that spout this type of garbage. Thanks for cheering me up :)

Posted

What are you doing here ? : |

It's called attention seeking

3 people like this

Posted

Hasta la vista baby

1 person likes this

Posted

These sort of replies do make me smile. Fill of hate and vitriol. Not going to rip you a new one, just want you to know that if im in a bad mood, i can read garbage like this and realize that for some unknown reason, there are others in a worse place than me, that spout this type of garbage. Thanks for cheering me up :)

was he too mean for your sensibilities? Did he go on a tirade, swearing and cussing?

Seriously what was so bad about it? Op left no constructive criticism at all, he got what he deserved honestly.  By your sentiment you should be actually going after the op.

If OP cared enough to make this thread, he could have given a constructive paragraph or two about what would have made him stay, what he doesn't like, etc..

Posted

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Posted

New players joining everyday stop listening to youtubers they are crap at games and only care about views not about you they game is growing not dying

actually try going in game instead of trolling youll see

1 person likes this

Posted

Really? Seems like no matter what ch I choose every place is loaded with people

Do me a favor, post your deleted characters/account screenshot to prove you quit thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

under the op name it says game analyst they must think they dev games better than daum from all them youtube videos they watch

Posted

Its not Daum. Stop blaming Daum the small company for your mental issues. Good job Daum. Thank you for doing the best you can.

1 person likes this

Posted

i hope that at some point enough people will have quit playing so we can actually have a playerbase that likes the game

Posted

Just one suggestion before you go... play single player games 

Oh the irony.

Posted

Now you can quit the forum too and spare us your threads.

3 people like this

Posted

Stop blaming Daum ... for your mental issues.

This post wins the forum wars. Period.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are we quitting this week? 

sorry, ive been away for sometime, did i miss something? 

Posted

Troll much? Please go. :)

Posted

Deal with it fanboys, game is crap and dying fast. Just look at the sieges/nodewars, 3 guilds fighting over castles, you call that active and large playerbase? Yay we got 500 ppl taking part in the main core content in the whole region, the game is alive and well!

1 person likes this

Posted

Deal with it fanboys, game is crap and dying fast. Just look at the sieges/nodewars, 3 guilds fighting over castles, you call that active and large playerbase? Yay we got 500 ppl taking part in the main core content in the whole region, the game is alive and well!

so ppl not pvping means the game is dying lmfao right......

Posted

so ppl not pvping means the game is dying lmfao right......

It is dying you clown just accept it and move on 

1 person likes this

Posted

It is dying you clown just accept it and move on 

you are the one who needs to move on you simpleton

Posted

banana-hanged-suicide-dead-face.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations, it seems like your new bait was a success.