• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I've quit GG Daum?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems that most people have..

my entire guild and our rival guild both died in the past week. Great patch

Posted

ya my guild and our 16 alliances all dead / sarcasm off

Posted

Don't think the game is dying but the combination of DDOS attacks and +20 putting an enormous gap (well gaps are in all games, this is a canyon) between casual and hard core gamers really has put a noticeable number of players off. 

I have seen quite a number of people on my friends list taking a break while things settle a bit.

*everyone can agree that putting end game gear behind a life skill mechanic that is relatively boring is just not a good decision.

Posted (edited)

ya my guild and our 16 alliances all dead / sarcasm off

my sarcasm was never on

literally both guilds went to around 1/5th their members in the past week.

Not even sure what happened to my guild, started with one argument and boom, loads leave

Edited by waifu

Posted

I hope that 40mil liverto was worth it.

Cya. Bye. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

*everyone can agree that putting end game gear behind a life skill mechanic that is relatively boring is just not a good decision.

I can definitely see why people feel the way they do about what's presently happening. Even though its the primary reason why I'm finally making a huge amount of silver quickly and finally feel rewarded ingame.

I think making crystal shards more common, i.e. fishing, a possible reward instead of hunter marks for dailies, drops from scrolls etc would be far more accomondating.

I've yet to do a single scroll. Chances are with the stupid 5x meta, I won't be able to because I don't persistently generate scrolls daily enough for me to. Instead of punishing gatherers and stop letting crystal shards be from gathering, they should just make it more common, not in terms of drop rate but ways of acquiring them.

I'd like for everyone to be happy and to feel their way of playing is valid.

1 person likes this

Posted

mar sarcasm was never on

literally both guilds went to around 1/5th their members in the past week.

Not even sure what happened to my guild, started with one argument and boom, loads leave

look ppl have been saying star trek online was dying every year since it went live that was 6 years ago and that game has lock boxes

Posted

Just quit 

No need to tell us 

Posted

Who has the most toxic posts?  It wasn't the op. 

I

i hope that at some point enough people will have quit playing so we can actually have a playerbase that likes the game

You realize that it is much much harder to find new players this far into a release of a game than it was to retain the ones you had?  So when enough people leave how exactly is going to be paying the bills at Daum?  The servers are already running well below par for what we should have in NA.  All the Desync and pvp issues are being caused by server speed and networking throughput.  I guess all that will go away once they merge everyone that is left in to one server.

Sadly Daum has been unable to convince PA to make the right changes or Daum and PA really have not clue.

To the guy that says there are tons of player joining daily, please cite your proof?  I have seen hundreds of people come to guilds and leave the game who were inactive get kicked to be filled by someone to go inactive etc etc.  Those people never came back and very few that quit actually go to other guilds.  Guilds have fallen apart and the top tier guys always find a home.

It is unfortunate.

Posted (edited)

Yep I just quit also, i realized that the game is not for me after failing to TRI my weapon after 10 attempts, that ended up with a total of 78 stacks and spending around 400 mil while ending up w/o getting a single TRI piece of gear. 

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted

Its not Daum. Stop blaming Daum the small company for your mental issues. Good job Daum. Thank you for doing the best you can.

Daum? 

A massive corporation? 

One of the biggest internet providers in KR? 

Daum/ Kakoa are not a "small" company, they're one of the biggest corporations in KR. 

Daum EU is just the incorporation that allows them to distribute a product outside of KR, because they need an incorporated office in the EU by law to do so. 

Posted (edited)

my old guild died. no matter how hard we tried. my friends are all gone. I have no reason to actively be apart of this game anymore.

Edited by Restless

Posted

Scrub guilds.

Good guilds are full of people who you are getting all bent out of shape over whilst they are spamming tri successes.

Don't think the game is dying but the combination of DDOS attacks and +20 putting an enormous gap (well gaps are in all games, this is a canyon) between casual and hard core gamers really has put a noticeable number of players off. 

I have seen quite a number of people on my friends list taking a break while things settle a bit.

Yeah giving those life skillers a chance to make some money on extremely rare drops which people who don't life skill can buy with the money that grinding makes faster than any other option in the game is so dumb.

It works fine. just buy them.