• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black market vendor for Liverto and boss armor?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

So I got a few questions about the Black Market in BDO. 

It seems like there is this guy called Patrigio, who supposedly sell stuff at night, such as Liverto weapons and boss armor. Furthermore I heard you need to be Professional 1 tradin level to interact with him. I am currently unaware if this guy is in the EU/NA version of the game? I have not been able to find him anywhere. 

If you click this link http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/40068/ and press sell. You will see the items he is selling. I really want to find this guy if he is in the EU/NA version. I have been trying to obtain information on this guy on the internet for some time, and there really is no topics talking about him on the EU/NA servers. 

So my question is:

- Do he exist in the EU/NA version of the game?

- If yes, how can he be found?

- If no, how come RU and KR version got acces to this guy but EU/NA dosn't?

Thanks in advance 

The guy in the Video is on RU. Patrigio seems to exist both in RU and KR, but is unavaliable on EU/NA. 

Posted

Nope

Posted (edited)

There is no night trader yet :( people have been asking for it to be added so soon it hopefully should!

Edited by Friendlyfireon
1 person likes this

Posted

Not until they have bled you all dry selling tears in the cash shop will they implement this.

Posted

Okay thanks a bunch, guess we just have to wait then :/

Posted

And will one really have to be prof1 trading to try to buy equip? Or just for black market trading?

Posted

And will one really have to be prof1 trading to try to buy equip? Or just for black market trading?

yea, to be able to trade with him you need to be prof 1 or above. If not he will say he dosn't trust you, and you will be unable to trade with him

Posted

yea, to be able to trade with him you need to be prof 1 or above. If not he will say he dosn't trust you, and you will be unable to trade with him

seems rather -----ed up. So if we get the night vendor before we can use them our toons have to spend hours/days toting shit in wagons just to get prof 1?  Thought i saw a few guys on RU doing this with shit alts. Guess he could have gotten them all to prof 1?

Posted

seems rather -----ed up. So if we get the night vendor before we can use them our toons have to spend hours/days toting shit in wagons just to get prof 1?  Thought i saw a few guys on RU doing this with shit alts. Guess he could have gotten them all to prof 1?

yeah that doesnt sound very encouraging... I was hoping to use all alts on him to get at least one part of boss armor....

Posted

I think thats the exact reason we may be needing prof1 trading. It seems like if you don't have prof1 tradin he won't trust you, and thus you will be unable to trade with him

Posted

sounds like you guys should spend a little less time on the forums and a little more time on the wagons :D

1 person likes this

Posted

You don't need pro 1 trading, unless they changed it in the last couple months.

Posted

Sorc fix pls kthx

Posted

There are night traders and night vendors, both are different NPCs.  Also, it's currently raining Livertos, no need for vendor except maybe boss gear.

Posted

Check Marketplace for Liverto. Not sure how it goes on other servers, but since Valencia release, on Alustin there are constantly Livertos for sale on marketplace, for all classes.

Posted

Black market are not implant. and this npc no require any trading skills. .

4.5m for liverto weapon

75m for Shoes/helm/glove. and red nose armor

125m for hebetate armor.

50 energy by Roll

Completly RNG and majority of the time is Black stone armor/weapon and Gems.

Before this implant . Ground boss need to be remove and Drop rate of boss armor raise from Scrolls. same in KR.

2 people like this

Posted

4.5m for liverto weapon

125m for hebetate armor.

50 energy by Roll

Before this implant . Ground boss need to be remove and Drop rate of boss armor raise from Scrolls. same in KR.

incorrect. Price is based on 50-300% of market price. You will mostly see tears about rare items not showing up or too expensive 

1 person likes this

Posted

4.5m for liverto weapon

125m for hebetate armor.

50 energy by Roll

But is there anyway I can find this guy?! I have never seen him, and I am unable to find him.. Or is this just info from KR?

Posted

But is there anyway I can find this guy?! I have never seen him, and I am unable to find him.. Or is this just info from KR?

No it is not in NA version yet as most you guys would die when you seen the prices as they are way higher than the auction house.It is a pay for convenience feature not a get it cheap feature. In KR we try to get the dandel weapon as that is the boss awaken weapon and normally around 400-450mil.

If you have any questions please ask.

Posted

No it is not in NA version yet as most you guys would die when you seen the prices as they are way higher than the auction house.It is a pay for convenience feature not a get it cheap feature. In KR we try to get the dandel weapon as that is the boss awaken weapon and normally around 400-450mil.

ah, so you pay like loads more than normally, but it is a way to actually get the item?

Posted

Something is wrong if you can't afford the 9M for Livertos sitting on market for hours now.

Posted (edited)

From what i've read his prices range around the current AH value of the item at a + or - %, meaning it seems that you may very well get your tree armor at 300M or so. On top of it, at 50E a try, and considering boss armor are obviously at very low rate in his item pool, either you're packing 200+ XL E pots or gtfo, at 1.5M a pot, good luck with that.

It's likely a single piece of boss armor will go for 400-500M at his store (including XL E pots).

Edited by muscarine

Posted

have you actually seen kzarka wrapons from him?  Whats typical range and is it the box or just random weapon

Posted (edited)

have you actually seen kzarka wrapons from him?  Whats typical range and is it the box or just random weapon

yes but they are not in boxes only random class weapons,but plenty of kzarkas on the market place here so really no need for that in black market(65-80mil) Dandillion is the ultimate prize as it is the boss weapon drop for awakening weapon. (450mil or so)

ah, so you pay like loads more than normally, but it is a way to actually get the item?

yes it a convenience feature as it is good to get stuff that you really want without the hassle of going and doing the harpy boss or desert boss

Edited by Manose

Posted

yes but they are not in boxes only random class weapons,but plenty of kzarkas on the market place here so really no need for that in black market(65-80mil) Dandillion is the ultimate prize as it is the boss weapon drop for awakening weapon. (450mil or so)

yes it a convenience feature as it is good to get stuff that you really want without the hassle of going and doing the harpy boss or desert boss

well maybe about two years or so before we start seeing kzarkas just sit in marketplace. Its good to know that someone has actually seen them on the night vendor. Also, is it true that kzarka spawns about every 12 hrs versus our 24-32?