• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What I Did in BDO Today

63 posts in this topic

Posted

• Used over 20,000 crops on an alchemy stone of life and didn't get an upgrade.
  • Watched a trivial 3-phase encounter of monsters that are immune for 10-seconds, 25 times in a row.
  • Processed at a world boss spawn until I grew sick of waiting.
  • Crafted some beer while ranting to a friend.
  • Logged out wishing I didn't have to log in tomorrow for an event seal or daily scroll for enchanting materials.
  • Felt relief for not buying cash shop functions on sale.
  • Logged into Steam.
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

You should take a breake. At least from forum. 

off-topic is nice, if you enjoy some stuff. 

Edited by Blacksheep

Posted

INB4 forum warriors tell you to leave and never come back...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Leave and come back when you're willing to play an MMORPG that isn't WoW.

Edited by Katsuragi
I did feel tempted to say and don't come back tho!
4 people like this

Posted

Leave and come back when you're willing to play an MMORPG that isn't WoW.

Thanks Mr. 1349 posts. I have played other MMOs such as UO, EVE, and some other stuff. I don't know why I am responding to you but I felt I needed to validate myself in the face of your heartless scrutiny.

5 people like this

Posted

I feel you.. Logged in today -> killed some Ogres -> got 3x Soiled Ogre Rings -> opened them -> logged out again....

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

Posted

• Logged out wishing I didn't have to log in tomorrow for an event seal or daily scroll for enchanting materials.

You don't.

1 person likes this

Posted

You don't.

That gave me another laugh, thank you, I needed it!

Let's re-enact our daily scrolls shall we? We should just record our daily x5s and post to youtube to show off BDO's awesome gameplay... alright... here we go:

Open inventory, click scroll, enter.

Character does a little shout or cry, it's cute sounding.

Boss is spawning through an extra-dimensional portal. We're waiting for it to materialize completely.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Targeting reticle active, target is immune to hostile effects.

Still active, still not taking damage.

Alright! It's dying. 1... 2... two seconds!!!!!! It dies in two seconds!

Open Black Spirit menu, finish quest.

Open inventory, click scroll.

This is end-game.

BLACK DESERT ONLINE, NEXT GEN MMO.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks Mr. 1349 posts. I have played other MMOs such as UO, EVE, and some other stuff. I don't know why I am responding to you but I felt I needed to validate myself in the face of your heartless scrutiny.

Dude, I have 130 AP... and that's with a Steel Dagger, which I don't use for PvP, I use bronze.

And I have 2 Hard Crystal Shards and 1 Sharp. Did no preparation for Valencia because I havent played for the last month.

Is it -----ed up? Yes it is. But we barely reached Valencia. And these games are about investing your time and keep trying. That's why it has endless progression.

Sucks to be shit on by anyone, but whatever, the game's about mass pvp. I'll just keep trying. Plenty of time to catch up.

This isn't about heartless scrutiny. It's about -----ing whining all over the place. Don't enjoy it, don't play it. It's that simple. The game is what it is, people should have known what it is, and we already have it easier than KR does.

You're talking like Kakao is pointing a gun at your head for you to keep playing.

Edited by Katsuragi
I meant 130
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dude, I have 120 AP... and that's with a Steel Dagger, which I don't use for PvP, I use bronze.

And I have 2 Hard Crystal Shards.

Is it -----ed up? Yes it is. But we barely reached Valencia. And these games are about investing your time and keep trying. That's why it has endless progression.

Sucks to be shit on by anyone, but whatever, the game's about mass pvp. I'll just keep trying. Plenty of time to catch up.

True. True. Good point and I wholeheartedly agree with what you just said. I'm simply irritated by the mundane bullcrap and Las Vegas schemes. There are so many ways to make a game difficult! I've played difficult videogames! I wish BDO had more than this. I play because there are still things I have yet to do, but the rest of the game seems just... just kinda dumb to me. I'm sorry if this is just another complaint thread, I understand there's several. But if we don't complain...

Yes, I am taking a bit of a break. Yes, I already have Legion pre-ordered but I hate Blizzard too! MMORPGs just suck now, honestly they really just suck!

This isn't about heartless scrutiny. It's about -----ing whining all over the place. Don't enjoy it, don't play it. It's that simple. The game is what it is, people should have known what it is, and we already have it easier than KR does.

You're talking like Kakao is pointing a gun at your head for you to keep playing.

Damn, that ninja edit cuts deep. Alright let me think about this for a sec.

Ok, I usually keep to myself, I have a low post count. My previous posts were attempts at constructive criticism. I know there's a lot of other whiners.

No, I don't really enjoy it all that much so I'm choosing to play less! Yep, pretty simple, but I want to voice my opinion about why the game isn't exactly the most fun thing ever.

I don't know much about the Korean version because I grew up in New Jersey, so honestly I really just hoped my first impression during the beta and the things DAUM said might be somewhat relevant. I read the 350 page guide (bible) after CBT2, and decided to hold off. I played anyway. I deserve every bit of misery I've experienced, don't I?

Speaking of Kakoa, I wonder what a videogame would be like if a shitty company like Comcast created it. That's kinda what we're getting with Nzin Corp.

Edited by aksana
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Automae

Posted

While you guys take your exit, may I please use one of your guestpass! (:

Posted

While you guys take your exit, may I please use one of your guestpass! (:

I got one I haven't used since launch that you can have.

But first, send nudes pls. Preferably grill. I love me some hot and oiled grill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

I have one guest pass available, send me a private message.

Posted

I got one I haven't used since launch that you can have.

But first, send nudes pls. Preferably grill. I love me some hot and oiled grill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't usually do these types of things, but you have to promise you won't show ANYONE.

Here is my hot and oily grill.

Oil-on-Grill.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I don't usually do these types of things, but you have to promise you won't show ANYONE.

Oil-on-Grill.jpg

oh baby, I'm so moist. I'm wetter than Tōhoku right now. :^)

Posted

oh baby, I'm so moist. I'm wetter than Tōhoku right now. :^)

Glad I could please you (; now please me with your guestpass!

Posted

Oil-on-Grill.jpg

That's hot. I can hardly contain myself. I responded to your PM. Respond back if you still need quest pass!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Automae

Posted

That gave me another laugh, thank you, I needed it!

Let's re-enact our daily scrolls shall we? We should just record our daily x5s and post to youtube to show off BDO's awesome gameplay... alright... here we go:

[stuff]

Open inventory, click scroll.

This is end-game.

That's your endgame, by choice. Don't like doing it? Do something else.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's your endgame, by choice. Don't like doing it? Do something else.

Hell yeah I'll ignore daily scrolls for the win. Yeee

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

-nevermind, misread-

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted (edited)

Blew my morning energy collecting hides and got 3 shards.

Built some fail stacks and PRI two pieces of armour.

I then went and farmed a Crescent Ring and made 6% XP.

Did not do any field bosses as they are retarded.

Did not do any daily scrolls as they are mind numbing and we blow through them as a guild on Sunday.

Did not try to to upgrade my alchemy stone as I'm satisfied with my mediocre one.

Bought some beer for my workers from the silver I got grinding.

Melted some iron for steel and made some bronze ingots.

Dried the hides that I collected earlier and made some fine tough hides.

Set my workers crafting lucky tools and grunil gear with the steel, bronze and hides that I made.

Before logging off I used my residual energy up and collected two more shards.

Tomorrow I will do pretty much the same except that instead of gathering hide I will collect blood and make some clown's blood to repair durability on my alch stone. 

Edited by legendary_item
2 people like this

Posted

Blew my morning energy collecting hides and got 3 shards.

Built some fail stacks and PRI two pieces of armour.

I then went and farmed a Crescent Ring and made 6% XP.

Did not do any field bosses.

Did not do any daily scrolls as we do them as a guild on Sunday.

Did not try to to upgrade my alchemy stone as I'm satisfied with my mediocre one.

Bought some beer for my workers from the silver I got grinding.

Melted some iron for steel and made some bronze ingots.

Dried the hides that I collected earlier and made some fine tough hides.

Set my workers crafting lucky tools and grunil gear with the steel, bronze and hides that I made.

Before logging off I used my residual energy up and collected two more shards.

Tomorrow I will do pretty much the same except that instead of gathering hide I will collect blood and make some clown's blood to repair durability on my alch stone. 

Bi-winning!