• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is the Endgame?

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay.. I thought about this for a while (while still playing) and i still can't figure out what BDO's endgame is.

1) Scroll bosses?

2) World bosses?

3) Node wars?

4) GvG?

Lets summarize this a bit, shall we?

First we have the 1) *Scroll bosses* -> what are they for? -> upgrading gear (necessery for getting better gear but can't consider it endgame-content.

Then we have 2) *World bosses* -> around 24-72 hours -> better gear (boss gear) -> So u just log in every 24 hours just to kill a world boss? No endgame-content.

We have our 3th most LOVED part *NODE WARS* -> yeah everyone loves node wars -> So you just log-in every 24 hours to play 1-2 hours of node war? No endgame.

Last of all... *GvG* -> yes it is fun! -> but not endgame.

Lets compare BDO with some other games:

Tera: Everyone knows Tera, and its endgame. Raids and dungeons that makes you keep playing the game because of better gear, socializing and lots more..

WoW: The same goes for WoW but this game has alot more to offer.

BUT WHAT IN THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE BDO TO OFFER WESTERN GAMERS? Just let it sink in for a while.. what makes you keep playing?
Tbh im only playing this game because of my large-scaled guild. Otherwise i would quit after the first month. 

Sometimes when im away from the PC and thinking about playing BDO, some thoughts comes in my mind like "Hmm.. not sure if i wanna do that.. kinda tired of grinding 1000 hours for some witch earrings/MoS/Ogre ring etc....Maybe some life skills? Nah i did alot of them too.. kinda bored now...World boss? It last 20min with alot of players and then i need to wait 24 hours for it to spawn..okay..im gonna watch some TV"

EDIT: Dont come with the "stop QQ, just quit BDO if u dont like it" arguments.. here i am showing you ignorant fanboys some facts about the game so act like some adults and show me wrong instead.

Edited by Medma
Gramma

Posted

endgame is doing whatever you want

Posted

Why can't node wars and gvg be considered end game?

What is your definition of "end game"?

Posted

El grinderino

Posted

Why can't node wars and gvg be considered end game?

What is your definition of "end game"?

I cant consider it endgame since it once per 24 hours and last only 1-2 hours. How can i consider that endgame? So i just log-on every 24 hour to play for 1-2 hours and log off again? There must be something that makes you keep playing. Im not saying its not fun! i love it and i'd love to see more of it tho! But in its current state, i wont consider it endgame.

Posted

Grinding is the end game. Grind to become better at grinding, enjoy.

Posted

I cant consider it endgame since it once per 24 hours and last only 1-2 hours. How can i consider that endgame? So i just log-on every 24 hour to play for 1-2 hours and log off again? There must be something that makes you keep playing. Im not saying its not fun! i love it and i'd love to see more of it tho! But in its current state, i wont consider it endgame.

sure that applies to node wars, but what about gvg? 

Posted

Those are all wrong, endgame is actually gathering.

Posted

If you need someone to tell you what your goal is, you're missing the point of an mmorpg.

Posted

RNG is end game

Posted

When it started it had a feel you could just go off and do something on your own or in a group to relax somewhere lost in the forests or caves.

Now it feels like a job and does not have that same feeling.

Posted

i hear rumors about naval battles and am sure there much more areas that will be open i do hope a area with only ice cant w8 to see the few off that 

Posted

Getting T7 with 15 skills will be the endgame for me. You can pick your own poison.

Posted

You want an endgame too? The endgame is supposed to be all that lovely PvP action you aren't getting. i hope you read all the reviews cause they all said the game lacks end.

Actually you can choose whatever you want to be the end game, PvE or PvP,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0