• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Skill add-ons


54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As some already know, they changed the skill awakening system, which made several changes to the system:

  • Skill awakenings are available at the skill instruction NPCs, Black Spirit does not have the option anymore
  • It starts at level 50 and one new skill can be awakened every 2 levels.
  • 6 skills at max can be awakened, 3 Longbow skills and 3 Elven Sword skills
    • Longbow skills at level 50, 52 and 54, Elven Sword skills at 56, 58 and 60. You can not use the 50, 52 or 54 option for Elven Sword skills nor the 56, 58 and 60 options for Longbow skills.
  • The available skills can change compared with the previous system. In case of Rangers, Descending Current can't be awakened.
  • Each skill has 6 awakening options, 2 of which can be combined however you want. Can be chosen, therefore not random.
  • Memory Fragments can be used to change the effects of the awakened skill or to awaken an entirely different skill right away too.

Longbow skills:

  • Moving Shot
    • +20 extra monster AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • Recovers 10 HP per attack
    • Recovers 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • Drains 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • 6% rigid chance
  • Charging Wind
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • +10 DP for 10 seconds
    • 5% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 40 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
  • Crescent Kick
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 4% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 56 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
  • Razor Wind
    • +20 extra monster AP for 8 seconds
    • 3% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 4% Attack Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Recovers 3 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • Drains 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • Pinpoint
    • +20 extra monster AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 4% Accuracy increase for 10 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Recovers 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • Charging Kick:
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 4% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 56 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
  • Evasive Shot
    • 3% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 3% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 50 burn damage for a total of 9 seconds
    • Drains 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • Explosive Evasion Shot
    • +20 extra monster AP for 8 seconds
    • +15 DP for 10 seconds
    • 5% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 4% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed increase for 10 seconds
    • Recovers 3 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • Evasive Landing Shot
    • +20 extra monster AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 5% increase in accuracy for 12 seconds
    • 10% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 10% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 56 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
  • Round Kick
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 4% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 56 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
  • Tearing Arrow
    • 5% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • 7% Casting Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 50 bleeding damage for a total of 15 seconds
    • 3% stun chance
  • Blasting Gust
    • +5 PVP AP for 5 seconds
    • 3% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 4% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 12 pain damage for a total of 12 seconds
    • Recovers 3 MP/WP/SP on attack
    • 10% down smash chance
  • Will of the Wind
    • 3% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 5% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 45 pain damage for a total of 12 seconds
    • Drains 5 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • 10% down smash chance
  • Penetrating Wind
    • 5% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • +5 PVP AP for 5 seconds
    • 7% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 40 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds MP/WP/SP reduced by 7 for a total of 9 seconds
    • 15% down smash chance

Elven Sword skills:

  • pew_skill_1875.png Cold Blade
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • +5 PVP AP for 5 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • Recovers 6 HP per attack
    • Recovers 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • Drains 20 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • pew_skill_1857.png Wailing Wind
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • +5 PVP AP for 5 seconds
    • 3% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 10% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 10% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Recovers 6 MP/WP/SP per attack
  •  pew_skill_1883.png Parting Wind
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • +10 DP for 10 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 70 burn damage for a total of 9 seconds
    • Recovers 3 HP per attack
    • Recovers 3 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • pew_skill_1886.png Spin
    • 4% Evasion increase for 10 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Recovers 3 MP/WP/SP per attack
    • Recovers 3 HP per attack
    • Drains 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • pew_skill_1889.png Parting Sky
    • +10 PVP AP for 5 seconds
    • 5% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • 10% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • 4% Movement Speed reduction for 7 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 40 poison damage for a total of 18 seconds 
  • pew_skill_1879.png Elven Rage
    • +20 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • +10 DP for 10 seconds
    • 7% Attack Speed increase for 5 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 70 burn damage for a total of 9 seconds
    • Recovers 3 HP per attack
    • Recovers 10 MP/WP/SP per attack
  • pew_skill_1890.png Ohwa Fierce Slash
    • +30 monster extra AP for 8 seconds
    • 3% Accuracy increase for 12 seconds
    • 10% Crit chance increase for 9 seconds
    • Every 3 seconds 42 bleeding damage for a total of 15 seconds
    • Recovers 5 HP per attack
    • 20% down smash chance
Edited by Alterist
10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

No more HP awakening on WOTW? rip.

would probably take attack speed and pvp ap blasting gust, attack speed and crit on evasive shot and movement speed and dp buff on explosive shot

Edited by fewifewnewf
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If those knock down stuffs are real, then lol. I  take that :D

 

@Shumie Would you please check on this knock down thingy in the KR patch if its correct?

 

Edited by Azta
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

If those knock down stuffs are real, then lol. I  take that :D

@Shumie Would you please check on this knock down thingy in the KR patch if its correct?

Actually there is a class with down smash on at least one skill, which is Valkyrie with her Shift + F skill Divine Power. No idea under what CC category it falls though.

The awakening text is: "상대 10% 확률로 다운스매쉬", the bolded part being down smash, which is the exact same on the Valkyrie skill in korean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Actually there is a class with down smash on at least one skill, which is Valkyrie with her Shift + F skill Divine Power. No idea under what CC category it falls though.

The awakening text is: "상대 10% 확률로 다운스매쉬", the bolded part being down smash, which is the exact same on the Valkyrie skill in korean.

Shumie is korean, he will be able to make it 100% sure for us. Not that i don't believe you, but can't trusts the googletranslators :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Rip wotw rip ranger even more.  

Edited by Haxwellzheroez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Ouch, feel bad for those who were super hyped about the Ultimate Heve...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Ouch, feel bad for those who were super hyped about the Ultimate Heve...

2 piece ultimate heve is still miles better than 2 piece ultimate grunil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Ouch, feel bad for those who were super hyped about the Ultimate Heve...

never went for heve due to the +hp dmg on skills, don't even have it on awakenings atm, have all ap ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

So, what to reroll to then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Shumie is korean, he will be able to make it 100% sure for us. Not that i don't believe you, but can't trusts the googletranslators :D

Confirmed. The bolded part literally says "Do-wn sma-shie" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

This kind of blows. I was hoping to stack double condi on descending current.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Updated with the Memory Fragment information as well as the missing Elven Sword skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

No more HP scaling in any of the awakenings. making me slightly regret ulting heve. but i do enjoy the extra HP so not that much of a waste. I like that there are no "Clear" winners in regards to what we are going after so we will see multiple variations of awakenings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

mmh good awakening skills so far. but when will we recieve this awakening-update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 piece ultimate heve is still miles better than 2 piece ultimate grunil.

100 hp miles above 2 AP? Don't know about that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

100 hp miles above 2 AP? Don't know about that one.

2 piece Heve is 250 HP, not 100. And in my opinion that's better than 150 HP or 5 AP. Grunil falls apart the second you get one of any boss armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 piece Heve is 250 HP, not 100. And in my opinion that's better than 150 HP or 5 AP. Grunil falls apart the second you get one of any boss armor.

2 piece grunil is 150 hp. The difference between heve and grunil at that point is 2 AP vs 100 hp. Yes boss armor breaks the difference is not as ground breaking as you believe it to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Blasting Gust

 

10% down smash chance???

 

Is that mean ranger has 10%chance knock some one down while casting BG?

 

Edited by WhitMei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Blasting Gust

 

10% down smash chance???

 

Is that mean ranger has 10%chance knock some one down while casting BG?

 

I think it means it increases your chance of knockdown by 10%. So if you hit a guy with 60% resist, instead of having 40% chance, it will be 50%. That's if the calculation is additive of course. Alternatively, It could also be 10% of the remaining chances, meaning you get 44% chance to knockdown, but I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I think it means it increases your chance of knockdown by 10%. So if you hit a guy with 60% resist, instead of having 40% chance, it will be 50%. That's if the calculation is additive of course. Alternatively, It could also be 10% of the remaining chances, meaning you get 44% chance to knockdown, but I doubt it.

Then this is only for PvE?

PW and WotW has this perk aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Are the awakenings still random and u gotta reroll them or can u select which one u want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Still random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Are the awakenings still random and u gotta reroll them or can u select which one u want?

You can select :)

Still random.

Nope

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

has been updated last mainenance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites