• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PK'ers during Blue Whale

121 posts in this topic

Posted

Just let them die of boredom, if ever they manage to make the math and realise that they wont get loot by pking the hunters because left alone they will take 8 hours to kill the whale, they might be able to understand that when there is no competition there is no need for competition.

They are so entitled to their little epeen fix that they refuse to see reality, if the blue whale offer loot for the 5 max dammage groups is because if you are less you take ages to kill the whale. Let them cry next time let them fire that poor whale for the next 4 hours for some meat and a blue cristal, then if they ever come back to the whale hunting they will share if no competition for the 5 spots.

Posted

Node war = PvP content. A -----ing HUNTING WHALE = PvE/Life Skill related content. So all the "PvP"ers who are too scared to duel or go arena and instead PK could uninstall the game Imo :) 

I didn't know whale hunting was a different game...

troll or stupid ?

1 person likes this

Posted

OP just a carebear on a carebear server asking for carebear things. Nothing new here. 

He will quit anyway since his lil ego can't handle PK

2 people like this

Posted

Yep. All you need is a Fishing suit and a Rifle.

Or be in a PvE guild that can't be war decd. They will ran out of Karma faster then you will run out of Instant revival potions.

On Croxus? I though that was a dead server. Do they really have so many parties there?

Dead server ahahahahah

Keep sleeping man

Posted

This reminds me i've to get up my drowner erm zerker

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm just wondering: Why is PK'ing during Whale hunting allowed? Any possibility to disable PvP completely while on the sea in the future? Or at least during whale hunt -_- Starting to get pissed at -----s from Addicted (Croxus EU) pk'ing people on every blue whale just because they don't know how to share <.<. That or make us a PvE server for stuff like this, please. It's not that fun to be on a whale for +1 hour just to be Pk'd by some asshole -_-

why shouldnt it ? its open world. ppl can attack you when you try to hunt whales ? thats whats Seasheperd is doing. Ppl can even roleplay it. yet you have to complain. i dont get you "pve" ppl especially since you try to get the best earrings in game yet are "bothered" about other players.

Be happy mmo´s are carebear land now to cater the whiny millenials. In UO you would ´ve be killed including your companions, cleanlooted and possibly chopped to pieces.  There were entire areas of players (Orc fort, the shadowclan orcs) roleplaying villian orc creatures and developing an language. ( http://uo2.stratics.com/races/languages/language-of-the-shadowclan-orcs/ ) Yet by your standards those too were just trying to "pvp" on you and bother you while you mindlessly try to loot play your click game.

photo.jpg

Gug´ye

Edited by Nirax
1 person likes this

Posted

Dead server ahahahahah

Keep sleeping man

we can't pretend we are bothered by guilds emblems on nodes yet...

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,

I'm just wondering: Why is PK'ing during Whale hunting allowed? Any possibility to disable PvP completely while on the sea in the future? Or at least during whale hunt -_- Starting to get pissed at -----s from Addicted (Croxus EU) pk'ing people on every blue whale just because they don't know how to share <.<. That or make us a PvE server for stuff like this, please. It's not that fun to be on a whale for +1 hour just to be Pk'd by some asshole -_-

Dude, go play WoW and never come back. Thanks.

Posted

Increadible... you have to compete for a valuable resources? Who could have imagined that? So freaking hardcore!

Posted

if there are less than 5 parties, you need to cooperate, not compete. That's pointless to makes everyone lose its time, oneself included.

2 people like this

Posted

Right.... We'd already taken it +30% of max hp both times... Them getting all top 5 spots is literally abysmal in chance.  

So they should change the game to suit your weakness?

I don't like getting pk'd when I try to do the sausan quest, so I go to a different channel.

Asking on the forums for them to alter the game because you are unable to survive a core game mechanic is futile and makes you look like an entitled whiner.

Posted

You do understand that naval warfare is next on the agenda in KO right? As in giant ass guild galions and such?

Posted

Hey OP, you want a game ? I got ya covered.

Posted (edited)

OP just a carebear on a carebear server asking for carebear things. Nothing new here. 

He will quit anyway since his lil ego can't handle PK

what PK? there is no PKing anymore.

there is only griefing and karma bombing now isn't this what "everyone" wanted?

to help this further, karma recovery in valencia is even slower :D

at this rate... why not just delete pvp entirely from this game?

Increadible... you have to compete for a valuable resources? Who could have imagined that? So freaking hardcore!

haha, having to compete for resources is a big "no no" but having progression locked behind a horrible gathering RNG system is perfectly fine since you don't hit others with virtual sticks didn't you know?

Edited by Mish

Posted

do it on a level 40 cant be pked, win?

Posted

what PK? there is no PKing anymore.

there is only griefing and karma bombing now isn't this what "everyone" wanted?

to help this further, karma recovery in valencia is even slower :D

at this rate... why not just delete pvp entirely from this game?

PK is still very much alive tho

Might wanna visit the french community, they tend to love it

Posted

resource denial _IS_ a way to win wars.

Posted

All Addi Player are noob and stupid ;)  they are pussys

Posted

Pk'ers are punished enough rl anyway. Only no lifers with mental diseases tend to have fun ruining other peoples experience. I absolutely do NOT want to meet such -----s in rl who think it's human to kill others intentionally. but guess what? Most psychotherapists are fully booked. No more words needed here.

1 person likes this

Posted

resource denial _IS_ a way to win wars.

on Croxus? what war? there are like 4 nodes taken by a guild on the whole map, and the same who pk other parties at the whale, in 2 weeks they'll be fed up because it's too long to hunt it and come here whining because there are no earring on the market.

but you're right, let's stop selling shards...

Posted

When will this stupid "people have to share or they are mean :'( " mindset disapear? Even if you can argue that bdo is not focused on pvp (i think it is but let's say from the poor communication of daum, this point is argueable), there's no doubt about bdo being a game where contesting resources is a core mechanic. There's no such thing as sharing resources. It's all about contesting and competition. The game is already bleeding from the poor choices made, it doesn't need to get the finishing blow with an idea like this one.

Pk'ers are punished enough rl anyway. Only no lifers with mental diseases tend to have fun ruining other peoples experience. I absolutely do NOT want to meet such -----s in rl who think it's human to kill others intentionally. but guess what? Most psychotherapists are fully booked. No more words needed here.

Funny that i would not like to meet rl someone like you, so tight minded and clueless that he thinks the crap you just wrote. You're nothing better than the people you are insulting good sir.

just saying.

1 person likes this

Posted

When will this stupid "people have to share or they are mean :'( " mindset disapear? Even if you can argue that bdo is not focused on pvp (i think it is but let's say from the poor communication of daum, this point is argueable), there's no doubt about bdo being a game where contesting resources is a core mechanic. There's no such thing as sharing resources. It's all about contesting and competition. The game is already bleeding from the poor choices made, it doesn't need to get the finishing blow with an idea like this one.

Funny that i would not like to meet rl someone like you, so tight minded and clueless that he thinks the crap you just wrote. You're nothing better than the people you are insulting good sir.

just saying.

Passionate pk'er confirmed, ofc you are defending :D

Posted

Passionate pk'er confirmed, ofc you are defending :D

Just pointing out the fact that pker are normal people playing the vilains in a game, while you are a massive asshole rl trying to play the nice guy on the forum.

See the difference?

Also you totaly fail at it since you look like an ass just from your comment on the pkers.

As i said clueless and tight minded.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Also ram the Under lvl 45 peoples boats. That would keep them away from the whales even if they stay below 45.

And here's me killing people in Kai Lake trying to take my Alligators LOL.

People like the OP make me sick.

Edited by Soulshox
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No.

Git gud.

Or git low level.

All the reward with zero risk.

Edited by scau