• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REWORK YOUR ENTIRE AUTOPATH SYSTEM! I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY OF MY HORSES KILLED AGAIN BY BEING ON A SAFE AUTO-PATH!

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is one occasion of many and it is just enough now.

Went with my group on the same autopath as them to witch's chapel and my horse got killed by mobs getting stuck. It wasnt sprinting, it was at the same speed afk as theirs.

Therefor: Rework your entire autopath system and let a dev travel the entire map, or however you do it, manually, yourself, its YOUR GAME to clean up the entire track of "bugs" such as these. There are some. The one in calph where you get stuck at a certain corner exists since release and is still not fixed. Sign that you didnt care before. But I am sure you do now.

@GM_Dew

Thank you

Edited by Anamesogood

Posted

Dude, don't autopath on tricky terrain in a high level mob-infested area. This is not difficult.

Posted

How about you don't autopath in mob areas then? There are plenty of safe roads. Actually, more than half are safe, and you choose the unsafe ones.

There is a very nice road free of mobs from Altinova stable to Ahbun Town.

Posted

If you can get killed on a safe autopath, doesn't that mean your path, by defintion, is not safe?  I'm pretty sure monsters can obstruct your character/mount and this is by design -- this can cause minor deviations in your pathing (enough to get you stuck). 

The auto-pathing mechanic is convenience tool and in no way guarantees your safety.  It's up to the player to protect themselves at all times.  Just because someone else navigated a path ahead of you doesn't mean it's safe for you when you get there.  All it takes is a stray mob (or in some cases a jerk player).

Posted

I actually had mine doing an autopath from one end of Heidel to the other, came home after work, found myself running against a wall in Western Gateway Camp, and my horse was back in the Velia stable with a death count notched up.

So it is an issue.

Posted

I actually had mine doing an autopath from one end of Heidel to the other, came home after work, found myself running against a wall in Western Gateway Camp, and my horse was back in the Velia stable with a death count notched up.

So it is an issue.

maybe a guildping that got you another path then your autopath?!

About the "issue" its not an issue, if you autopath to a mob area, then you dont have to be full afk....you horse and you can always get stuck at monsters and get killed. if you want to autopath for leveling purpose search a nice route, see if its ok and then go afk.

easy as that.

Posted

maybe a guildping that got you another path then your autopath?!

About the "issue" its not an issue, if you autopath to a mob area, then you dont have to be full afk....you horse and you can always get stuck at monsters and get killed. if you want to autopath for leveling purpose search a nice route, see if its ok and then go afk.

easy as that.

With the autopath/autoloop dismount bug, anywhere with any mobs (i.e. even Heidel to Velia) is not safe. 

Posted

Sadly bud a combat zone is just that, you would need to run that horse on 1 of 2 options

a lvl -45 or in a safe zone

Posted

Safe zone or bust. You can only blame yourself.

Posted

Or pick up a wagon. If something happens to your horse while attached to a wagon, the death doesn't count toward the horse. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0