• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

It Just Hit Me

40 posts in this topic

Posted

It just sort of came to fruition in my mind.. 3 weeks and 3 days until Conq headstart and a week or so of that time CBT2 will be running. Holy crap. 

8 people like this

Posted

2 weeks tomorrow is the CBT 2. I have the explorer's pack so wont be playing until the 1st of March. 

Posted

CBT2 is 5 days long though. Only useful if u havent played the game before really. Will be a few changes but not enough to be interesting to play.

Posted

CBT2 is 5 days long though. Only useful if u havent played the game before really. Will be a few changes but not enough to be interesting to play.

Or you could you know, test the game and submit a bug report or two.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Or you could you know, test the game and submit a bug report or two.

Why? Korea and RU did all the bug testing for us. This isnt an actual CBT, if they had added several features that we were getting unqiue to EU/NA maybe, and 5 days isnt enough time to test the new energy system really. So what is there to test?

Edited by Death's Proxy

Posted

Hit it back man.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll probably just do another dry run of my speed run plan for leveling.

Posted

The only thing I'm interested in is seeing the cash shop prices and i don't even think t will be in cbt2.

Posted

Why? Korea and RU did all the bug testing for us. This isnt an actual CBT, if they had added several features that we were getting unqiue to EU/NA maybe, and 5 days isnt enough time to test the new energy system really. So what is there to test?

I'm sure there are mistranslations and other such things. Beta tests are not all fun and games.

Posted

I'm sure there are mistranslations and other such things. Beta tests are not all fun and games.

If you were paid to do it sure. If you were part of Q&A sure, but anyone knows the modern day beta tests are jusy another word for getting a sneak peak into a game. Otherwise we wouldnt be paying for it as a bonus.

Posted

It kind of killed the CBT2 buzz for me tbh, its too close i kind of see no point anymore, except maybe to mess around and experiment with stuff.

Posted

It kind of killed the CBT2 buzz for me tbh, its too close i kind of see no point anymore, except maybe to mess around and experiment with stuff.

But don't you want to be one of those cool kids that will hit Lvl 50 in CBT2 just to brag? xD

cool kids = small penii

2 people like this

Posted

But don't you want to be one of those cool kids that will hit Lvl 50 in CBT2 just to brag? xD

cool kids = small penii

I'm no cool kid :(

*reads below*

Oh. Well... i'm cool with it.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you were paid to do it sure. If you were part of Q&A sure, but anyone knows the modern day beta tests are jusy another word for getting a sneak peak into a game. Otherwise we wouldnt be paying for it as a bonus.

A few of my friends got paid to beta test back in the 90s for EA. They had to play some really trashy games for hours on end. Those games wouldnt get people testing them for free. If i see a bug in the beta ill submit a report, it cant be that much to ask the same of the comunity. 

Posted

I'm no cool kid :(

*reads below*

Oh. Well... i'm cool with it.

It's alright! You're awesome! ^_^

Posted

I won't be playing cbt2 i'll actually be trying to break the game this time. See what I can find and hopefully get fixed. After that its XCOM2 and Fire Emblem Fates until head start 

Posted (edited)

I think CBT2 is a good way for guilds to "prepare" for the rush @ release.

Edited by Zisha

Posted

cool kids = small penii

I was never that type.To me, it would be a lot like swallowing the cake then wondering what it tastes like.

Posted

A few of my friends got paid to beta test back in the 90s for EA. They had to play some really trashy games for hours on end. Those games wouldnt get people testing them for free. If i see a bug in the beta ill submit a report, it cant be that much to ask the same of the comunity. 

People still get paid to test now, its called Quality Assurance testing. All game companies have this department. 

Posted

Will CBT2 have a lvl cap?

Posted

Will CBT2 have a lvl cap?

1 person likes this

Posted

Same, I usually get a high energy boost for game launch/Cbt which I don't want to waste on Beta that is adjacent to a real launch, feels pointless to level twice through the same places in the same week...

Posted

Same, I usually get a high energy boost for game launch/Cbt which I don't want to waste on Beta that is adjacent to a real launch, feels pointless to level twice through the same places in the same week...

How freakin' odd is that? Less than a week after CBT ends, Headstart is goin' down. Like, what?!

Posted

I won't be playing cbt2 i'll actually be trying to break the game this time. See what I can find and hopefully get fixed. After that its XCOM2 and Fire Emblem Fates until head start 

xcom 2s out? Crap.... There goes all my free time...

Posted

xcom 2s out? Crap.... There goes all my free time...

Preload is out. Friday is it's release date. Join us or become them Commander! 

1 person likes this