• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This game needs a pay2win option

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Because if unemployed people can leverage their time and get the best items and be competitive. I, with a job, should be able to leverage my money to be competitive.

I can only play a couple of hours a day. I cannot grind mobs for rare drops or go on a gathering spree for 8 hours at a time.

Why shouldn't I be able to leverage my money the same way that others can leverage their time?

12 people like this

Posted

no it dosent noob git gud or uninstall

5 people like this

Posted

09286114618fe59d52e9dda23a14680c1b2a72d5

11 people like this

Posted

Because if unemployed people can leverage their time and get the best items and be competitive. I, with a job, should be able to leverage my money to be competitive.

I can only play a couple of hours a day. I cannot grind mobs for rare drops or go on a gathering spree for 8 hours at a time.

Why shouldn't I be able to leverage my money the same way that others can leverage their time?

NO

Posted

there are many pay to win options

hire a Chinese person to play 

buy dyes n sell on market

buy horse coupon reset skill

Posted

there are many pay to win options

hire a Chinese person to play 

buy dyes n sell on market

buy horse coupon reset skill

That made me giggle. So how do I find a Chinese person? LinkedIn I'm guessing? 

Posted (edited)

no it dosent noob git gud or uninstall

Big question - if the working class, meaning the people that cannot no life the game because of their jobs and stuff ( sound stupid to you, I know) , so, if those of us with a good job stop investing our money in the game ( costumes, resets and other useless stuff, because I have 130 AP and you all got 180) then what will exactly happen, can you guess? Who will pay Daum's salaries, who will pay for the servers and the bills, people on welfare that use the phrase "git gud" a lot?

Not hating, I also want to have 15+ hours a day to play. I also don't want to work, work, work all the time and when I come online to enjoy a game be sooooo much behind that is becoming unplayable and unenjoyable.

Stop hating and answer the dude like a normal person and 'git sum' dignity and respect and people skills...

P.S EU hates Pay2Win, we like progression. Pay2WIn will surely kill the game.

Edited by mafeel
2 people like this

Posted

player auctions. The Internet is your friend you fat whale

winternet.jpg?1318992465

Posted

or rather instead of basing progression purely on RNG they could add some sort of skill based reward system. 

1 person likes this

Posted

or rather instead of basing progression purely on RNG they could add some sort of skill based reward system. 

No let's go full ArcheAge.

Posted

Im waiting for item +30 failstacks from item shop :) 

Posted

You are aware that those same players will be able to p2w aswel? And I'm sure they can p2w much more and still be online 16h+ a day.

But then again, this has been said only 9001 times. Seems the lack of brain is kicking in again.

Posted

You are aware that those same players will be able to p2w aswel? And I'm sure they can p2w much more and still be online 16h+ a day.

But then again, this has been said only 9001 times. Seems the lack of brain is kicking in again.

That happens when one is flipping burgers non stop

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no p2w please and thank you

your the kind of guy that buys gold from them sites this isn't wow

Edited by DarkHoliday

Posted

Im waiting for item +30 failstacks from item shop :) 

sell dyes. Buy stones. Easy fail stack +30

Posted

09286114618fe59d52e9dda23a14680c1b2a72d5

this ^

Posted

no p2w please and thank you

your the kind of guy that buys gold from them sites this isn't wow

You don't need gold in WoW.

But here is with RNG BS system, it's quite needed.

Posted (edited)

liJzvFn.jpg?1

Moral of the story is rich people can win under any conditions

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Here's my silly idea for today ...

How about we add in a potion that can be purchased from an NPC by trading in some of your characters EXP (Max 1 level) then someone else can buy that for in-game currency.  You get silvers, they get XP!     (Same could be said for Karma... Good Player bottles up all his 'goodness' and sells it to a 'bad' player)

See... it works on multiple levels.. Even those killing themselves to stay under 45 just could just sell their XP to those that want it. 

:D

Posted

OP has a valid point, as time is money. Both doesn't have anything to do with skill, so who cares.

1 person likes this

Posted

By the time Daum/PA/Kakau adds enough p2w for you to catch up, they will have driven far to many from the game for you to care.

Posted (edited)

The game already give huge advantages if you pay, but of course the game will have rmt in the future, the best way to do this would be making the best gear bind on account so people could buy grunil/yuria with the silver they get from rmt, and others could buy pets and costumes with silver, if they sell failstacks, rng boxes and shit like that I would just quit

Edited by Gavlan

Posted

The game already give huge advantages if you pay

That's a fairy tale. No new player will be able to buy enough items in the cash shop that enables him to catch up. Having lots of luck combined with playing a lot outweighs the small convenience "advantages" from the shop by a thousand times.

1 person likes this

Posted

and others could buy pets and costumes with silver, if they sell failstacks, rng boxes and shit like that I would just quit

What I find silly is the fact the core BDO game has a lot more cosmetic items they could have been selling since release.

Posted

That's a fairy tale. No new player will be able to buy enough items in the cash shop that enables him to catch up. Having lots of luck combined with playing a lot outweighs the small convenience "advantages" from the shop by a thousand times.

BDO is a game of momentum. It's too late to P2W now, but players who P2W at launch got themselves going much quicker than those who did not. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0