• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation regarding the DDOS attack/ Players unable to login

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank You.

Posted

so, NA got compensated for every issue every time, but EU never got any compensation for any issues it experienced, nice

1 person likes this

Posted

so, NA got compensated for every issue every time, but EU never got any compensation for any issues it experienced, nice

/Sign

Posted

/Sign

I am still waiting on my compensation when our servers were literally unplayable, NA got like 10 GM buffs

Posted

I am still waiting on my compensation when our servers were literally unplayable, NA got like 10 GM buffs

I dont need any compensations, as long as we arent attacked in EU consider ourselves lucky, so stick to that. At least we can play.

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

As some of you may know, last week our authentication servers were targeted by a DDOS attack. Because of that many playes were not able to log into the game on the NA servers.

We did our very best to monitor and defend our servers as much as possible, unfortunately it took a certain time before the service came back to normal.

Incorrect tense.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers,

As some of you may know, last week our authentication servers were targeted by a DDOS attack. Because of that many playes were not able to log into the game on the NA servers.

We did our very best to monitor and defend our servers as much as possible, unfortunately it took a certain time before the service came back to normal.

As a compensation to all NA players we'd like to offer the following items, these will be delivered by in-game mail on the 5th of July.

• Seal of Valencia*1
  • GM's Blessing 3 (1h)

Thank you for your understanding, 

The BDO Team

Woops, misread (still drunk from the 4th). I'll take anything I can get and this gesture is very appreciated especially in a non-subscription based MMO. 

Edited by Crookid

Posted

If we actually get the items in the mail, thank you! 

Also, the servers are still messed up... Please fix them, they were pretty good prior to Valencia release. 

Posted

Major problems the last few hours. Started with severe lag delays, desnyc and crashing. Now it's file corrupt errors. WTH is going on with this game? 

Posted

Any news on storage ?

love it to be fixed soon

Posted

So what exactly is wrong with the servers now?

So what exactly is wrong with the servers now?

Posted

Kind of contemplating the point of giving us one seal rather then two,
what're we meant to do with this 1 extra seal as
#1 we would be 1 short from getting penguins or
#2 we go with the secondary plan of doing a 12 and a 8 stack and dump the rest... 

As to all the haters who are about to jump on me for not being pleased about getting something for free please restrain.

1 person likes this

Posted

There are players who have been having issues logging in more than one day, so I think more than 1 seal is in order here, or extend the event a week. 

3 people like this

Posted

Just now got dc and its doing the same thing stuck at "processing" then says failed to connect..  getting DDOS again ? -_-

Posted

Event should be extended at least five days for this catastrophe. As far as I'm aware, it's still not completely fixed. So BOO.

2 people like this

Posted

man if there were more attacks on there servers we would get more and more free compensation items :D  LOL

Posted

Is the DDOS happening still/again? Got disconnected a minute ago and now cant get back in game just like on Friday during the DDOS attack.

@CM_Tytyes

Posted

Is the DDOS happening still/again? Got disconnected a minute ago and now cant get back in game just like on Friday during the DDOS attack.

@CM_Tytyes

Definitely still happening. The launch screen hasn't changed for me and people are still dropping like flies randomnly. 
I assume this will be addressed in more depth eventually, but actually who knows?

Posted

Can you give me the server name and confirm you're trying to log into the NA servers ?

Posted

Got disconnected and now cant get back in game EU servers.

disconect.jpg

Posted

Kind of contemplating the point of giving us one seal rather then two,
what're we meant to do with this 1 extra seal as
#1 we would be 1 short from getting penguins or
#2 we go with the secondary plan of doing a 12 and a 8 stack and dump the rest... 

As to all the haters who are about to jump on me for not being pleased about getting something for free please restrain.

I believe it's more aimed at the people who haven't been able to get on every day, not people who managed to get on every day to get every seal.

Posted

i never had a problem logging in but heeey

Posted

I was also having issues logging in on said weekend but I haven't received anything in my mail as of yet. I was unable to get past the start screen so I had to wait hours before i could log in.

Posted

Sunday's Node war was the worst of all node wars with all the disconnections and lags that we experienced. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

DDOS/Server Issues: 2 - Node Wars past two days: 0.

DDOS/Server Issues: 1 - Black Spirit Crystal: 0.

Daum/PA Incompetence and class-breaking bug CREATION: 1 - Sorceress Viability: 0.

I can't compete.  Please fix one of these major problems this week.

Edited by Talentless