• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About to enhance my Liverto , got a few questions !

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there , so I finally got a Liverto on my Valk and since I don't have plenty of money but a shit ton of Black Stones (~3-400) I'd like to upgrade it in the cheapest possible way.

Should I start doing fail stack at +7 ? and if the answer is yes I guess it'd be better to reach the cap every time, right ?

Which armor should I do my failstacks on ? Does it matter or should I just go with Reblath ?

Posted

reblath success rate seems higher then the other armors ( from.my own experience) I would suggest do it on heve/taritas/zereth or even grunil. 

Posted

Reblath is ok for small stacks, but I think other armour and weapons will build higher stacks. Craft some muskets and when you have built small stacks on the armour switch to musket enhancing to build further when your Liverto gets into the 10+.

Posted

reblath success rate seems higher then the other armors ( from.my own experience) I would suggest do it on heve/taritas/zereth or even grunil. 

What about Dobart ? it's way cheaper to restore its durability than the armors you mentioned.

Posted

What about Dobart ? it's way cheaper to restore its durability than the armors you mentioned.

I thought Dobart is just the story/enchanttutorial armor and cant be upgraded above +5

Posted

I thought Dobart is just the story/enchanttutorial armor and cant be upgraded above +5

You might be right , I saw a npc selling it and thought it was just like Reblath :P

Posted

Reblath is ok for small stacks, but I think other armour and weapons will build higher stacks. Craft some muskets and when you have built small stacks on the armour switch to musket enhancing to build further when your Liverto gets into the 10+.

Muskets don't reliably failstack past +10, easier to do Reblath to +10, and then into Horse Gear.  Muskets are good for getting to +10 when you want to avoid using Armor stones.

1 person likes this

Posted

like mentioned above, dobrat can not be upgraded past +5, there ia no really a cheap way to build failstacks :) 

Posted

+14 reblath works fine for me, I dont notice any difference with green armor or liverto, I think the chances are the same 

Posted

reblath until 10 stacks. 

any green armor above 10 stacks. 

above 10 stacks take a piece of reblath and enchant it to +5, then extract the stones.  this sort of cheats the system into thinking you got some succeeds and i personally think it helps you to get fail stacks.  do this every 3-5 stacks.

10 stacks
(enchant to +5)
15 stacks
(enchant to +5)
20 stacks
(enchant to +5)
23 stacks 
(enchant to +5)
25 stacks

-start enchanting liverto-

Posted

why not agerian?  Isnt that armor cheaper to failstack against?

Posted

why not agerian?  Isnt that armor cheaper to failstack against?

it could work as well indeed

Posted

above 10 stacks take a piece of reblath and enchant it to +5, then extract the stones.  this sort of cheats the system into thinking you got some succeeds and i personally think it helps you to get fail stacks.  do this every 3-5 stacks.

10 stacks
(enchant to +5)
15 stacks
(enchant to +5)
20 stacks
(enchant to +5)
23 stacks 
(enchant to +5)
25 stacks

what ? i didnt understood at all that "trick" oO

Posted

lets say you have a +14 heve helmet and 0 stacks.

throw 10 armor stones at it (hoping it fails 10 times in a row)
now you have 10 fail stacks

take a piece of reblath, say shoes, throw 5 stones at it, now it's +5 reblath
extract the stones from it, you get your 5 stones back.

Take the +14 heve and throw 5 stones at it.
(if you fail) that's 15 fail stacks. 

piece of reblath, say shoes, throw 5 stones at it, now it's +5 reblath

(if you fail) that's 20 fail stacks. 

Take the +14 heve and throw 3 stones at it. 
(if you fail) that's 23 fail stacks. 

Take the +14 heve and throw 2 stones at it. 
(if you fail) that's 25 fail stacks

use 25 stacks to enchant liverto

Posted

lets say you have a +14 heve helmet and 0 stacks.

throw 10 armor stones at it (hoping it fails 10 times in a row)
now you have 10 fail stacks

take a piece of reblath, say shoes, throw 5 stones at it, now it's +5 reblath

(if you fail) that's 15 fail stacks. 

(if you fail) that's 20 fail stacks. 

Take the +14 heve and throw 3 stones at it. 
(if you fail) that's 23 fail stacks. 

Take the +14 heve and throw 2 stones at it. 
(if you fail) that's 25 fail stacks

use 25 stacks to enchant liverto

I dont get the point of taking a piece of reblath to enchant it to +5 and extract the stone right after, what doing so is supposed to give you ?

Since +5 is the "safe" enchant ?

Posted

reblath until 10 stacks. 

any green armor above 10 stacks. 

above 10 stacks take a lucky rabbit foot and give it a rub, then extract the stones.  this sort of cheats the system into thinking you got some succeeds and i personally think it helps you to get fail stacks.  do this every 3-5 stacks.

10 stacks
(rub the lucky rabbit foot)
15 stacks
20 stacks
23 stacks 
25 stacks

FTFY

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe all it is is rubbing a lucky rabbit foot, but without it i barely ever get above 16 stacks, and with it i get 25 9/10 times. 

*shrug*

Posted

maybe all it is is rubbing a lucky rabbit foot, but without it i barely ever get above 16 stacks, and with it i get 25 9/10 times. 

*shrug*

u r in good favor. That is all

image.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

*shrug*

Yea lucky rabbit feet have a strong proven psychological effect. They can usually make a 1 look like a 9.

@Liven 

For Liverto:

Attempt +10 11 12 13 14 15 at 8 9 9 10 12 13 stacks respectively. Get those stacks with reblath +14.

That's mathematically the cheapest way.

Edited by Featherine

Posted

Yea lucky rabbit feet have a strong proven psychological effect. They can usually make a 1 look like a 9.

@Liven 

For Liverto:

Attempt +10 11 12 13 14 15 at 8 9 9 10 12 13 stacks respectively. Get those stacks with reblath +14.

That's mathematically the cheapest way.

Nope, just enchanted Liverto +12 to +13 on my 34th failstack. That was an expensive lvl-up :(

Started with +16FS

Supposedly, Liverto has a much higher chance to fail

btw. Cheapest way to repair Liverto is using Liverto from AH with Artisans Memory from the Loyalty store (+15 dura) for 9mil

Posted

Nope, just enchanted Liverto +12 to +13 on my 34th failstack. That was an expensive lvl-up :(

Started with +16FS

Supposedly, Liverto has a much higher chance to fail

It's just RNG. You get people who fail 30x but you also get people who do it in 1 try. Statistically speaking, the stacks I put up is optimal.

btw. Cheapest way to repair Liverto is using Liverto from AH with Artisans Memory from the Loyalty store (+15 dura) for 9mil

So 600k per dura and a bonus 1,000 loyalty points wasted?

Are you trolling? Memory frags repair 2 dura and costs 650k. I can get 15 dura with 4.87mil and I won't even have to spend loyalty points.

Posted

It's just RNG. You get people who fail 30x but you also get people who do it in 1 try. Statistically speaking, the stacks I put up is optimal.

So 600k per dura and a bonus 1,000 loyalty points wasted?

Are you trolling? Memory frags repair 2 dura and costs 650k. I can get 15 dura with 4.87mil and I won't even have to spend loyalty points.

Must be a different server then.

on EU Jordine they go for 750k on AH but are mostly gone to pro-order or getting sniped (Bot or not) Therefore my choice of repairing like that.

But you are right. If they are available, that would be cheapest.

I also agree on the RNG, but your numbers aren´t the optimal numbers.

According to http://www.blackd.de/failstacks/ the cap is at 20,1% @ +20 Failstack

Posted

Must be a different server then.

on EU Jordine they go for 750k on AH but are mostly gone to pro-order or getting sniped (Bot or not) Therefore my choice of repairing like that.

But you are right. If they are available, that would be cheapest.

I also agree on the RNG, but your numbers aren´t the optimal numbers.

According to http://www.blackd.de/failstacks/ the cap is at 20,1% @ +20 Failstack

Firstly that calculator is completely wrong. It does not take account of how much building the fail stack would cost.

Secondly, 20% at 20 fail stacks is simply where it caps.

bdo_fail_stacks.thumb.png.a9b80a0f1267f7

Posted

If Fortuna hates you like damn -----ing hell, than force it... Because in the end it cost you lesser nerves and silver if you are like me.

Posted

Firstly that calculator is completely wrong. It does not take account of how much building the fail stack would cost.

Secondly, 20% at 20 fail stacks is simply where it caps.

I didn´t use the calc for the cost, just for the %chance cap.

Which incidentally would be the optimal FS number to switch to the item you want to enchant.

And then it´s praying to RNGesus.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0