• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beauty Album Events

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

This week we are excited to debut the new Beauty Album and to kick off this new feature we are hosting few events.

1.Show your Beauty!

Starting today players can purchase an Appearance Change Coupon (7 Days) for 1 Loyalty. Note: This is a one time purchase per account.

• Start:July 6th (After Maintenance)
  • End: July 20th (After Maintenance)

2.Best of the Best

The Beauty Album allows you to share your character customization in game, based on that we're going to run a beauty contest where the votes will be the amount of download and likes from the community. Everything will happen in game.

• Start:July 6th (After Maintenance)
  • End: July 20th (End of day)

Rules:

1. For 2 weeks players will be able to use the Beauty Album to upload their character customization
  2. Others players will be able to vote (Like) for the best but also download the template.
  3. After 2 weeks we will pick the Top 5 Likes and Top 5  Download per class per server as our winners.
  4. Duplicated entries/participants will be excluded. 
  5. One time winning per account only.
  6. If a player X wins based on the Top 5 likes but is also in the Top 5 Download his second entry will not be taken in consideration. We will simply pick one extra winner.

Rewards:

• Random Dye Box*10 + 1*Appearance coupon (30 days)
19 people like this

Posted

Rewards are boring as ....

7 people like this

Posted

Don't participate then.

31 people like this

Posted

aksdjhka DYE BOX ♥♥

1 person likes this

Posted

NICE REWARDS

Posted

Don't participate then.

Where are the event titles? ^^

Posted

I love the rewards :P

But not participating because I don't want people downloading my look.

23 people like this

Posted

make a random char, participate, delete that ugly mofo. > Profit

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hmm People with more friends are gonna win because they will ask them to vote and download so no point to try it imo but ty anyway for the event

Edited by xBlackTeaRx
typo
13 people like this

Posted (edited)

You may not like the rewards, but quite frankly this is awesome to me just for the 1 loyalty token 7 day appearance change.  That alone makes this event worthwhile imo!  My character always seems a little different in editor than in the actual game, so this will allow me to fine tune them! Looking forward to it.

Edited by WingedDeath
typo
1 person likes this

Posted

Hmm People with more friends are gonna win because they will ask them to vote and download so no point to try it imo but ty anyway for the event

being pretty has that side effect.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are the 'pics' going to be viewed with their respective names?  If so, this will be a popularity contest.

1 person likes this

Posted

yay been wanting to change my appearance :D

1 person likes this

Posted

INB4 popular players with generic characters with a case of heterochromia win.

Posted

so should i share my templates for a 30 days coupon ,no way.

1 person likes this

Posted

yay, a free character appearance change techically.

Posted

Yeah, if there wasn't the option to download the template I would have taken part. The last thing I want is hundreds of me's running around! Even if I didn't win, which I likely won't, people will still be able to download my appearance. I like my character to look unique.

If there was the option to deny others from downloading it I would submit my Valkyrie. CM_Jouska, any chance this download option can be changed? To allow us to choose whether our template can be downloaded or not?

5 people like this

Posted

Reward isn't worth giving up my templates to the public. screw that. Maybe I will make a random one worth giving away *Shrugs*

So the winners get to have everyone in the game looking like their character? lame lol

Posted

Thanks for the event, i think its a great idea.

But personally, i would rather keep my template for myself only. It would annoy me if my templates got over used to the point of being boring, and no longer being unique to me.

Goodluck to everyone who takes part in this contest! ^ ^

Posted

INB4 popular players with generic characters with a case of heterochromia win.

You know your char looks good (i prefered the short hairs tho), don't sweat it :]

When you work in graphics, graphics design or anything related to general visual works the first thing you learn is that the majority of the people has rather bland, generic or simply terrible taste.

7 people like this

Posted

You know your char looks good (i prefered the short hairs tho), don't sweat it :]

When you work in graphics, graphics design or anything related to general visual works the first thing you learn is that the majority of the people has rather bland, generic or simply terrible taste.

Shhhhh! They'll hear you! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea no one is getting my template, have fun ya all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea no one is getting my template, have fun ya all.

Haha me neither, but the free apparence coupon change is a really nice gift on its own.

Posted

Reserved 

Posted

nice event good luck for those participating ( even though just 10 will win something) and most of all have fun also, I might think of participating but will have to make a new look for that one as I have taken my template from the internet and made just some alterations to it.

1 person likes this