• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beauty Album Events

178 posts in this topic

Posted

I love all the posts of people crying about people possibly stealing their character like this is DeviantArt or something.

Trust me, you're not unique. We can all buy the same colors and the same costumes. If someone wants to copy you, all they have to do is look at you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry, Mine

2016-07-01_24611901.jpg

2016-07-01_24650540.jpg

2016-07-04_2121836.JPG

2016-07-05_19051015.JPG

2016-06-26_10196387.JPG

I love all the posts of people crying about people possibly stealing their character like this is DeviantArt or something.

Trust me, you're not unique. We can all buy the same colors and the same costumes. If someone wants to copy you, all they have to do is look at you.

Um you cannot buy the Face and hairstyles that users create. You only download the essential naked character. You don't get the dye, costume or any of that. think clearly.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry, Mine

2016-07-01_24611901.jpg

2016-07-01_24650540.jpg

2016-07-04_2121836.JPG

2016-07-05_19051015.JPG

2016-06-26_10196387.JPG

Um you cannot buy the Face and hairstyles that users create. You only download the essential naked character. You don't get the dye, costume or any of that. think clearly.

Thinking perfectly clearly. You should try it. Remember when you made your character? All those buttons you clicked to change their appearance? Yeah, we all have those and can just use them to copy you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thinking perfectly clearly. You should try it. Remember when you made your character? All those buttons you clicked to change their appearance? Yeah, we all have those and can just use them to copy you.

Indeed, it is possible, yet still it's very very difficult unless someone gives you all dimensions. if it was easy then people wouldn't hire others for templates, ask for templates or want other's templates. 

I can paint a beautiful picture, give you the same tools i used and you'd not be able to replicate it right? unless you were a beast, which again is the minority.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love the rewards :P

But not participating because I don't want people downloading my look.

Hehehe my thoughts as well!! I won't be participating either since I like the idea of playing a unique character and that's why I've put effort and soul into customizing my character in the first place.

I read the Beauty Album manual and it is not clear for me if you can only upload screenshots without sharing the appearance file. Anyone know how it works and if you can upload photos only?

Edited by delisue
Typos
1 person likes this

Posted

I really hope they make the template download optional. I'm not participating if it means I'd have to share any of my templates.

Posted

So we are only allowed one entry all together or just one per class?

@CM_Jouska

I understand you can win just once it seems but is the multiple entry rule per class or per account?

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

This week we are excited to debut the new Beauty Album and to kick off this new feature we are hosting few events.

1.Show your Beauty!

Starting today players can purchase an Appearance Change Coupon (7 Days) for 1 Loyalty. Note: This is a one time purchase per account.

• Start:July 6th (After Maintenance)
  • End: July 20th (After Maintenance)

2.Best of the Best

The Beauty Album allows you to share your character customization in game, based on that we're going to run a beauty contest where the votes will be the amount of download and likes from the community. Everything will happen in game.

• End: July 20th (End of day)

Rules:

1. For 2 weeks players will be able to use the Beauty Album to upload their character customization
  2. Others players will be able to vote (Like) for the best but also download the template.
  3. After 2 weeks we will pick the Top 5 Likes and Top 5  Download per class per server as our winners.
  4. Duplicated entries/participants will be excluded. 
  5. One time winning per account only.
  6. If a player X wins based on the Top 5 likes but is also in the Top 5 Download his second entry will not be taken in consideration. We will simply pick one extra winner from the Top download.

Rewards:

• Random Dye Box*10 + 1*Appearance coupon (30 days)

I have one big question, Why when i uploading MY OWN template, it's automatically add random Author?? where that "author" came from ? why not my nick name?

And i see ppl adding templates they didn't made , i actually saw my templates, so all that is just stupid.

Posted

the dye boxes are nice it would have been better if the winner could choose what dye that got and why not make it a permanent appearance change coupon instead of a 30 day one that makes no sense the reward seems pretty garbage to be honest but I will say the beauty album does sound and look cool  

Posted

OMG YAY am i the only one here who's excited to share my templates to everyone!!

bruh i want to see ME EVERYWHERE AHAHAHA

6 people like this

Posted

the dye boxes are nice it would have been better if the winner could choose what dye that got and why not make it a permanent appearance change coupon instead of a 30 day one that makes no sense the reward seems pretty garbage to be honest but I will say the beauty album does sound and look cool  

30 day appearance change mean you can use the appearance window for a whole month. Without restrictions other than being in a safezone. It's one of the best item on the CS.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like the idea. The ddos is strong right now though.:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

The photo taking thing in game is broken. I took 2 pictures of my character and it on the one on the left it's showing someone else character. I took a photo of my sorceress and on the left it's showing a Ranger and on the right my character. BossKitten family name. Please look into it.

Edited by ALiC3

Posted

God, if you have a put time into your template, share it. Look at all the ugly as sin horrible mistake cancerous death people running around. Do it for your fellow adventurers. There are some seriously nasty inbred looking brother - uncles and sister - daughters running around. Do it for the community, do it for beauty! Who doesn't want a few hundred identical twins? Hell.. that would be an interesting guild idea.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same! xD

Posted

Clone Army engage !

Posted

0c56bb344a.jpg

I just uploaded my entry ^ GL to everyone who decides to participate

2 people like this

Posted

No way I'm giving up my templates for a bunch of random people. 30 Days is not worth it, I already got like 63 days already.

Posted

I was about to say that exact same thing. Love my characters look but I don't want to see other people running around with that hair considering the hours I put into her xD

Posted

Actually wouldn't mind this but considering how long I spent crafting each of my characters, I'm not willing to share... ANY of them lol.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1.Show your Beauty!

Starting today players can purchase an Appearance Change Coupon (7 Days) for 1 Loyalty. Note: This is a one time purchase per account.

• End: July 20th (After Maintenance)

Just to be sure, the Appearance change we apply with that coupon will stay forever right ? And everything isnt going to be reseted after that event end ? Right ?

Actually wouldn't mind this but considering how long I spent crafting each of my characters, I'm not willing to share... ANY of them lol.

yeah just noticed ppl can grab the appearance setting... I right away removed the "screen" i've made lol.

I dont either want ppl grab my character setting >_> You cant even be "original" enough because crap in game "outfit" look, crap paywall dye system, too expensive and in the low outfit choice.

So NO FREAKING WAY i create appearance for other ppl.

Glad that wasnt aviable long enough, only got 3 grab for my ranger, so all good xD

Edited by woots

Posted

It's fun to check the views on my characters. My Maehwa is getting more than twice the clicks than the rest :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

http://www.bdotemplates.com/witch/nekra/

Or you could edit someone else's template, right bud?

a06DAJx.jpgcHVb7Vt.png

Edited by nini
2 people like this

Posted

can we apply one picture for every classes or we have to chose one classe ?

Posted

Just work on a new template that you won't use in game. ^-^