• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 6th

280 posts in this topic

Posted

We're finally going p2w, very excited for this.

Posted

Nice patch :) hopefully darkflame fix next patch???

It is "fixed" read the PA notes that were already released earlier.

Posted

Have fun playing on empty servers spastic :]

All the gains.

If you don't like the game don't play it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations making this game even more P2W, it would be fine if game was free to download & play but I haven't spent 40 euro for this.

This makes me a bit forward to leaving this game.

Do you just wake up, browse the headlines of every news article and run around telling people that in the hope you are right without ever reading the information given IN the article?  Because you need to stop that, and learn things.

Posted

It's already implemented.

lol. joke is on ur side

Posted

and we are now p2w.... 

Time to quit. 

Thank you everyone n_n. It was a blast my only regret was that I never managed to try ninja. 

Same!

1 person likes this

Posted

They fixed dark flame doing too much damage.

In the process of fixing that, they broke the initial hits of dark flame.

I think they are just unaware of the difference.  

People say "fix dark flame" mean 2 different things.

1. Most people mean "put it back to what it was".  This shouldn't happen.  It did too much damage before and was spammy and made the class one dimensional.

2. When the other group of people say it they mean "Take another look at what you did to the ability because it does literally no damage and is now useless in the kit"

Massive miscommunication coupled with trolls...this class wont be fixed any time soon sorry to say.

We were already pretty bad at grinding in comparison to other classes.  Now we are bottom tier in PvE and PvP.

Can still kill badly geared players or people who don't know how to defend themselves against the Sorc.

But to anyone who knows how to play the game the Sorc is a joke now.

3 people like this

Posted

actually right now nothing is working for me, cant load game its still on maitanace :( 

Posted (edited)

Yup thats what many ppl are going to do... p2w? meh, we r out... + "DF working as intended"? say bye to a lot of sorc population

Edited by Valthoare

Posted

All the gains.

Haha, mouth breather. 

Posted

7hrs to wait for a storage fix. Worth! I can use my workers again. Yay!

Posted

lol. joke is on ur side

If you don't know this by now you're sure making yourself sound like a whiny lifeskiller. 

Go test yourself ingame. Not spam "QQ pls fix" on the forums. Even SoD down attack damage displays properly.

1. Most people mean "put it back to what it was".  This shouldn't happen.  It did too much damage before and was spammy and made the class one dimensional.

2. When the other group of people say it they mean "Take another look at what you did to the ability because it does literally no damage and is now useless in the kit"

Massive miscommunication coupled with trolls...this class wont be fixed any time soon sorry to say.

We were already pretty bad at grinding in comparison to other classes.  Now we are bottom tier in PvE and PvP.

Can still kill badly geared players or people who don't know how to defend themselves against the Sorc.

See your account in player auction.

Posted

There is NOTHING TO FIX. Cry all you want.

4 people like this

Posted

and we are now p2w.... 

Time to quit. 

Thank you everyone n_n. It was a blast my only regret was that I never managed to try ninja. 

its a goddamn typo why does everyone have to be such hasty retards :D 

although i do agree that if they actually did that it would be the end of this game, hope daum isnt gonna go that greedy and ----- this up like AA

Posted

wheres the patch notes for the gathering change?

Gathering change?

Posted

Yup thats what many ppl are going to do... p2w is not what we agreed for... + "DF working as intended"? say bye to a lot of sorc population

Sorcs farm fine with their awakenings. Wait for it like all the other classes that are really in need for it.

Reroll at most.

Posted

Hope no DDos rage begins T~T

Posted

11hours Maintenance for this ??? OMFG what the actual f*ck???

Posted (edited)

iam spinning round and round... NO WAY... this doesnt makes sense ! When... WHEN.... W H E N ???????? My expectations... puff... just vanished...

Edited by Ripkord

Posted

See your account in player auction.

I'm more stubborn than that

Wton't be quitting even with a bottom tier class

Posted

No fix for the desync/resync and autloop :( 

2 people like this

Posted

No fix for the desync/resync and autloop :( 

OMG yeah!

Posted

Gathering change?

auto gathering for shovels and water.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey geniuses. The maintenance page clearly stated that a full server checkup would be done despite only minimal bug fixes/changes. Those who were expecting a huge patch when the pre-patch page literally said it would be minor changes are clearly mentally deficient, and those who think a full server check on a large, multi-continent game deployment can be done in a normal short maintenance time are equally challenged. Especially when every entitled asshole whines about the servers non-stop and demands they be improved, then whines that a server-focused maintenance session took so long. Feeble-minded as shit.

Edited by Kurisutina
10 people like this