• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 6th

280 posts in this topic

Posted

People cry about every lil thing....dye's isnt a big deal and if Valks cry was added that wouldn't be a big deal..Would still be 99% play 2 win.

Posted

Man, an 11 main for this is kind of epic, I surprise there was no new cash shop costume or something.

Posted

The item "Valks Cry" was originally packed as a bonus item inside Pearl Boxes, and is still available in other regions.  We specifically removed this item from our version of the game to prevent the advantages it would offer.  It has never been a part of our version and has no place in our version.

What if the game goes on Free to play?

Posted

I still cant login, anyone else having this issue???

Posted

Still in maintenance for one more hour. Learn to read.

1 person likes this

Posted

WHERE IS DARK FLAME FIX

There wont be a Darkflame fix, the change they made is intended kek 

1 person likes this

Posted

So now along with people begging for silver we are going to have people begging for appearances. 

"hey, give me your look pleeeeeez!! *smh

1 person likes this

Posted

"Fixed the issue where some of PRI or higher items Reformation was not available."

Green items can now be PRI/DUO etc and then reformed?

Posted

The item "Valks Cry" was originally packed as a bonus item inside Pearl Boxes, and is still available in other regions.  We specifically removed this item from our version of the game to prevent the advantages it would offer.  It has never been a part of our version and has no place in our version.

this is great news for two reasons.  First, it is the right call by Daum.  Second, it means you all have some autonomy from PA to makes changes that are in the best interests of your consumers.  I hope that autonomy is used in the very near future to fix DF after you actually review the videos made available for you.  It is not sufficient to kill a class and tell them to wait for awakening.

1 person likes this

Posted

One more hr

Posted

@CM_Jouska

any word about maid outfits??

Posted

"Fixed the issue where some of PRI or higher items Reformation was not available."

Green items can now be PRI/DUO etc and then reformed?

yes

Posted

You increased the drop rate on ogres so now people will camp them 24/7 and kill anyone trying to just get a quest update for them. You need to lower the price of the ring they drop people are farming them for money, lame.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Did they fix the lag they created with the previous 2 patches?  Or is that now a permanent thing?

Why is the NA server still down?  wasn't 12 hours downtime long enough?

Edited by Spafon

Posted

Yea, I can't handle this horrifically bad (soo fk'n bad) Publisher and Developer who don't even seem to communicate well with each-other let alone us. After Trion and now Daum, I'll be staying away from published games from korea. Bye-bye, see you all in the next Hype!

Posted

Ive never loved a CM this much before <3 

Ty for the clarification <3

Posted (edited)

You increased the drop rate on ogres so now people will camp them 24/7 and kill anyone trying to just get a quest update for them. You need to lower the price of the ring they drop people are farming them for money, lame.

i couldn't imagine the drop rate being increased drastically, i don't mind paying people for their effort. and the price is gonna drop inevitably.

Edited by Agna

Posted

Bruuuh... is sand called sand because it's between the sea and land?

Damn m8, U need to get an awesome reward for that one! :)

We discussed it, and I quote: " That's pure genius'

Posted

I hope that daum keeps spamming that skill "hold the line"  so that they do not waiver from their current stance on some of those items that gave bdo a p2w tag in the other versions of the game.

Posted

If everybody is going to push for DF to do insane amounts of damage, lets have Ultimate Evasive Shot with 100% sustained damage and no cool down! :D

I think after the servers being attack, we need to allow for a very thorough check on the servers. I wouldnt want my information compromised nor my fun investment gone or in jeopardy. They can take all the time they want doing that.

In the meantime, go out and breath some fresh air. It might help!

Posted

If drop rate has been increased how has 2 headed tree treant and old tree treant not been increased? I been farming there from lvl 51-54 with no spirit belt? Lol...

Posted

Valks Cry should be a loyalty item Jouska. Get that to PA.

1 person likes this

Posted

If everybody is going to push for DF to do insane amounts of damage, lets have Ultimate Evasive Shot with 100% sustained damage and no cool down! :D

I think after the servers being attack, we need to allow for a very thorough check on the servers. I wouldnt want my information compromised nor my fun investment gone or in jeopardy. They can take all the time they want doing that.

In the meantime, go out and breath some fresh air. It might help!

Only morons want it to go back to 1shotting.

People that are in it for the long haul and won't be rerolling or quitting just want the ability to do more than 20 dmg

Posted

MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg