• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mega Alliance on Orwen are cowards

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Notice to people looking for a guild to join:

Some of the strongest guilds on orwen have banded together in an effort to dominate the server. They have no interest in a competitive server, and are in fact a cancer to competition. If you join the cowards you can look forward to a vanilla BDO experience where you're expected to grind all day, steam roll weaker guilds, and see very little in term of competitive pvp.

I don't see how anyone can have any respect for any guild that joins that alliance - those too cowardly to stand on their own. So if you want to join that bunch of cowards and experience no satisfaction as you lean on your multitude of allies for all your accomplishments, have fun. Just don't expect anyone to have any respect for you.

To the guilds that stand on their own two feet, good job keep it up. I am sure Freelancer and his pathetic mega alliance will come to invite you to join them soon.

Edited by Jacobs111

Posted

you will be free on server merge, Expect Us.

1 person likes this

Posted

facts

Posted

Some of the strongest guilds on orwen have banded together in an effort to dominate the server. They have no interest in a competitive server, and are in fact a cancer to competition. If you join the cowards you can look forward to a vanilla BDO experience where you're expected to grind all day, steam roll weaker guilds, and see very little in term of competitive pvp.

I don't see how anyone can have any respect for any guild that joins that alliance - those too cowardly to stand on their own. So if you want to join that bunch of cowards and experience no satisfaction as you lean on your multitude of allies for all your accomplishments, have fun. Just don't expect anyone to have any respect for you.

To the guilds that stand on their own two feet, good job keep it up. I am sure Freelancer and his pathetic mega alliance will come to invite you to join them soon.

are you not are you not going to name any names? That would be kind of helpful don't you think?

Posted

If you wanted a competitive server you shouldn't have dodged main server.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

are you not are you not going to name any names? That would be kind of helpful don't you think?

Everyone hwo plays in Orwen know who OP is talking about... But, just to clarify.

Legatum and buttbudies (Veritas and Domestic) Black and Luci-----s.... Sorry, I meant Luciform.

I, for one. Cannot wait for that dday and see the current "top dogs" face real PvP guilds.

Edited by Koquonfaes
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone hwo plays in Orwen know who OP is talking about... But, just to clarify.

Legatum and buttbudies (Veritas and Domestic) Black and Luci-----s.... Sorry, I meant Luciform.

I, for one. Cannot wait for that dday and see the current "top dogs" face real PvP guilds.

So just to be clear, you're under the impression that Veritas and the rest of Legacy are just Legatum's fodder?

Edited by Behral
1 person likes this

Posted

are those the top 5 guilds on orwen all allied?

Posted

Black had a great time 1v1'ing Flex for Serendia. It was a close and fantastic fight. But rather than wanting another good fight, Flex ran away and called in their friends to 2v1, 3v1 them. Black has friends too. That my friend is politics.

6 people like this

Posted

This is like saying

" Yo, for all you retards looking for a $25+/hour job with full benefits....y'all are the reason why my life sucks so darn much, because I can't manage to create or maintain anything close to it, so everyone else needs to suck as bad as the rest of us meaningless peasants."

1 person likes this

Posted

This is like saying

" Yo, for all you retards looking for a $25+/hour job with full benefits....y'all are the reason why my life sucks so darn much, because I can't manage to create or maintain anything close to it, so everyone else needs to suck as bad as the rest of us meaningless peasants."

That feel when you compare acquiring a job to making alliances in an mmo.

3 people like this

Posted

That feel when you compare acquiring a job to making alliances in an mmo.

go to sleep man

Posted

go to sleep man

I tried couldn't sleep :(

Posted (edited)

Orwen drama taking over. Everyone losing their minds.

Edited by Freelancer

Posted

Black had a great time 1v1'ing Flex for Serendia. It was a close and fantastic fight. But rather than wanting another good fight, Flex ran away and called in their friends to 2v1, 3v1 them. Black has friends too. That my friend is politics.

What friends?

Posted

It is pretty pathetic and lame tbh. Top guilds should hate eachother and be super competitive for the overall community. There is a huge lack of drama on Orwen.

Posted

I've played many games and I have never seen this level of conformity... a bunch of what i would assume are grown men band together and avoid competition at all costs. They play a pvp game in which they dont pvp and their single excuse is that they are preparing for a 'server merge' which may or may not come during their playtime. I dont know about you boys but i want a challenge when i play a video game. What Veritas, Luciform and Black do on a regular basis is actively look for the easy way out then proceed to spin stories of phantom alliances and exploits to justify their actions. Almost as if they need to morally justify themselves for their cowardly actions. Man up boys, yes even in a video game.

Friends? I am not sure where you get this information from but we dont have "friends" has it ever occurred to you that maybe guilds dont like you.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

...I don't see how anyone can have any respect for any guild that joins that alliance - those too cowardly to stand on their own...

For a second, I thought you were talking about the guild that uprooted their base once they found out they were fighting Veritas, so they could 2v1 Luciform. Veritas followed for a fun 2v2. It was a hell of a fight! Great competition and fun times.

Trucidation and LotD both sieged our last minute put together base, while Veritas sieged LotD's base (which by the way, was very well constructed). It was a good sparring on all fronts, with back and forth advantages - the makings of a good node war :)

Edited by VipeR
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've played many games and I have never seen this level of conformity... a bunch of what i would assume are grown men band together and avoid competition at all costs. They play a pvp game in which they dont pvp and their single excuse is that they are preparing for a 'server merge' which may or may not come during their playtime. I dont know about you boys but i want a challenge when i play a video game. What Veritas, Luciform and Black do on a regular basis is actively look for the easy way out then proceed to spin stories of phantom alliances and exploits to justify their actions. Almost as if they need to morally justify themselves for their cowardly actions. Man up boys, yes even in a video game.

Except we specifically built on your node last night looking for pvp, and you found out and lifted your node and ran? 

So let me get this straight.

• "Avoid competition at all costs" We hunted you, you ran, and then ran again. Then again, and then again. Who is avoiding competition?
  • We're "cowards", but you ran from us. We didn't run from you, we found you and challenged you. You want "challenge" when you play a video game? Don't join a guild who runs from a challenge. You lifted your fully completed node/base 20 minutes after you found out you'd have to face us.
  • We look for the easy way out, yet we're the ones who aimed to do 1v1. What would you have us do, agree to only send half our guild?
  • Justify ourselves for our actions? Justify your guild for not standing up to its principles. Flex's entire basis of existence was to "stick it" to our alliance, but you cant even stick it one guild, instead you ran.

You're either a hypocrite hoping nobody on this forum knows about your act of cowardice last night (or wont find out) or you think we're all idiots.

Edited by Freelancer
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

For a second, I thought you were talking about the guild that uprooted their base once they found out they were fighting Veritas, so they could 2v1 Luciform. Veritas followed for a fun 2v2. It was a hell of a fight! Great competition and fun times.

Is that what Freelancer told you? As far as I know when we plopped a tower we didnt know who was going to be in the war all we were told was to expect some competition because it would be highly contested. But a little Veritas birdie told us the true intentions, there was no competition to be had, it was going to be Black Luciform and Veritas (with an elephant btw because three guilds isnt enough) that was going in to 'streamroll' Flex. Our goal all along was to get into a fight and not particularly to take the node because we want more practice.

Edited by Hayzed
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

we dont have "friends" 

rofl. I don't doubt it after your recent endevours

Edited by Riddles
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is that what Freelancer told you? As far as I know when we plopped a tower we didnt know who was going to be in the war all we were told was to expect some competition because it would be highly contested. But a little Veritas birdie told us the true intentions, there was no competition to be had, it was going to be Black Luciform and Veritas(with an elephant btw) that was going in to 'streamroll' Flex. Our goal all along was to get into a fight and not particularly to take the node because we want more practice.

TIL Black and Luciform were anywhere near Eastern Border node. You need better "birdies" because whoever told you that, trolled the ----- out of you like a fool. They probably giggled like a little schoolgirl as you ate that shit up. Knowing our trolls in Veritas, I'm not surprised.

Edited by Freelancer

Posted (edited)

Is that what Freelancer told you? As far as I know when we plopped a tower we didnt know who was going to be in the war all we were told was to expect some competition because it would be highly contested. But a little Veritas birdie told us the true intentions, there was no competition to be had, it was going to be Black Luciform and Veritas(with an elephant btw) that was going in to 'streamroll' Flex. Our goal all along was to get into a fight and not particularly to take the node because we want more practice.

Veritas was either directly engaged on sieging LotD's base or defending their own, and yes with an elephant :x. I honestly didn't even see one Flex that entire node war. I saw Trucidation and LotD siege Veritas's base.

Kudos to LotD, they put up one hell of a fight.

Edited by VipeR

Posted (edited)

Luciform, Black, Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici (prob a few more but my source is offline atm)
This one?

Except we specifically built on your node last night looking for pvp, and you found out and lifted your node and ran? 

So let me get this straight.

• "Avoid competition at all costs" We hunted you, you ran, and then ran again. Then again, and then again. Who is avoiding competition?
  • We're "cowards", but you ran from us. We didn't run from you, we found you and challenged you. You want "challenge" when you play a video game? Don't join a guild who runs from a challenge. You lifted your fully completed node/base 20 minutes after you found out you'd have to face us.
  • We look for the easy way out, yet we're the ones who aimed to do 1v1. What would you have us do, agree to only send half our guild?
  • Justify ourselves for our actions? Justify your guild for not standing up to its principles. Flex's entire basis of existence was to "stick it" to our alliance, but you cant even stick it one guild, instead you ran.

You're either a hypocrite hoping nobody on this forum knows about your act of cowardice last night (or wont find out) or you think we're all idiots.

Hows CM jouska doing, been going into others teamspeaks lately & tell them how to do things before they are released lately?, Actually Dont answer that i already know & dont care, But others might.
All public knowlege stuff

Edited by prymortal

Posted (edited)

Luciform, Black, Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici (prob a few more but my source is offline atm)
This one?

Hows CM jouska doing, been going into others teamspeaks lately & tell them how to do things before they are released lately?, Actually Dont answer that i already know & dont care, But others might

I'm sure @CM_Jouska is great dude and would get a kick out of this. We imagine that he is a beer drinker, maybe light beer? Dude is always talking about his job being stressful - we just pour him another one, then ask him about all his darkest upcoming secrets.

Edited by Freelancer
1 person likes this