• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mega Alliance on Orwen are cowards

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I prefer to think of @CM_Jouska as someone who makes his own moonshine.  Light beer, this close to Independence Day?  For shame.  Will Smith didnt punch out an alien to protect our inalienable rights to drink Natty Lite

latest?cb=20101123210422

Edited by Behral
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm sure @CM_Jouska is great dude and would get a kick out of this. We imagine that he is a beer drinker, maybe light beer? Dude is always talking about his job being stressful - we just pour him another one, then ask him about all his darkest upcoming secrets.

I'm sure he would to since they recording it & did a comparison to his Docgotgame Voice before sending it to the GM's. Suprisingly his teamspeak name wasn't jouska can you guess what it showed up as?
Anyway thats enough of me posting on behalf of scared children when its nothing to do with me.

Edited by prymortal

Posted

I'm sure he would to since they recording it & did a comparison to his Docgotgame Voice before sending it to the GM's. Suprisingly his teamspeak name wasn't jouska can you guess what it showed up as?Anyway thats enough of me posting on behalf to scared children when its nothing to do with me.

316c6e4627.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

316c6e4627.jpg

Nope not tinfoilhat, guess again.

Posted

Except we specifically built on your node last night looking for pvp, and you found out and lifted your node and ran? 

So let me get this straight.

• "Avoid competition at all costs" We hunted you, you ran, and then ran again. Then again, and then again. Who is avoiding competition?
  • We're "cowards", but you ran from us. We didn't run from you, we found you and challenged you. You want "challenge" when you play a video game? Don't join a guild who runs from a challenge. You lifted your fully completed node/base 20 minutes after you found out you'd have to face us.
  • We look for the easy way out, yet we're the ones who aimed to do 1v1. What would you have us do, agree to only send half our guild?
  • Justify ourselves for our actions? Justify your guild for not standing up to its principles. Flex's entire basis of existence was to "stick it" to our alliance, but you cant even stick it one guild, instead you ran.

You're either a hypocrite hoping nobody on this forum knows about your act of cowardice last night (or wont find out) or you think we're all idiots.

Sooooo throwing three 100 man guilds at one 100 man guild is your idea of 'competition'? That would be called stacking the odds to ensure a victory and what most would consider a cowardly act in the modern world sir. The justifications in your post for your actions before you attempted to slander Flex is exactly what is wrong with you. You over compensate to ensure you dont lose on a daily basis, why? Is there something we missing here, you got a tough life, drive a minivan, unhappy in your marriage? I just dont get it, I dont need thorns potions, two other guilds, an elephant, an alt under 40 driving a boat so i dont sink you, or an alliance to stay competitive and enjoy myself. After last nights siege Flex was chillin because even after you attempted to stack the odds in your favor we still got done what we wanted to get done, have fun in competitive PVP.

Man what a revelation.

Can I Get an AMEN!

Posted

Nope not tinfoilhat, guess again.

dacb792c4e.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here's a quote from Freelancer about a week prior to NA launch when they were deciding which server to avoid:

"Basically we're not going anywhere for a long time (Star Citizen, which is 2017). So if going for Orwen means better long-term planning/gearing when servers merge (and we know they will) then thats a win too in our books. Some of the guys are thinking Edan might be TOO packed as well. Wish everyone would just stop dikking around and announce honestly. We have word that a few of the bigger guilds PRX/FOE and others are going Orwen, including Risen and GK. We are pretty torn at the moment as we want nothing more than to smash FoE to pieces, and show PRX once again mega-zergs dont win."

Take that for what its worth. I guess once mergers happen it'll be some fun times. :)

proto_sig.png

Edited by Proto

Posted

Here's a quote from Freelancer about a week prior to NA launch when they were deciding which server to avoid:

Take that for what its worth. I guess once mergers happen it'll be some fun times. :)

proto_sig.png

show PRX once again mega-zergs dont win.

10/10

You win sir, its all starting to come together now, he's bitter from another game and figured he would start a mega zerg of his own to prove he's good.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To me it sounds like the OP doesnt want to compete. I mean whats better competition than having to stand against the top 5 guilds? You're accusing them of not wanting to compete but you have competition at your doorstep in the form of a gigantic alliance. Form your own alliance of 15 guilds. Whatever you do, stop -----ing. Players that truly enjoy competition dont complain when the odds are stacked against them. Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black on this one.

Edited by Rabbit1989
5 people like this

Posted

Veritas was either directly engaged on sieging LotD's base or defending their own, and yes with an elephant :x. I honestly didn't even see one Flex that entire node war. I saw Trucidation and LotD siege Veritas's base.

Kudos to LotD, they put up one hell of a fight.

Thanks for the Good Fight last night LoTD. You guys put up a better fight that anyone else on Orwen. Respect  

Posted

proto_sig.png

Considering what has happened between me and Tuco since that, youd think you would have a different approach. Assisted him and a number of old PRX friends with game concepts for quite a bit of time in the first month via PMs. Still have them. Perhaps you didnt know.

Regardless it would be fun times certainly. Orwen/Edan still kicking though, so wont be anytime soon. Maybe Uno though, rip that server.

Thanks for the Good Fight last night LoTD. You guys put up a better fight that anyone else on Orwen. Respect  

indeed. Lotd still kicks arse.

Posted

Considering what has happened between me and Tuco since that, youd think you would have a different approach. Assisted him and a number of old PRX friends with game concepts for quite a bit of time in the first month via PMs. Still have them. Perhaps you didnt know.

Regardless it would be fun times certainly. Orwen/Edan still kicking though, so wont be anytime soon. Maybe Uno though, rip that server.

indeed. Lotd still kicks arse.

server dodgers excuses, Orwen is dead Pve server. Uno should even exist anymore. Should be merged into Orwen.

Posted (edited)

Except we specifically built on your node last night looking for pvp, and you found out and lifted your node and ran? 

So let me get this straight.

• "Avoid competition at all costs" We hunted you, you ran, and then ran again. Then again, and then again. Who is avoiding competition?
  • We're "cowards", but you ran from us. We didn't run from you, we found you and challenged you. You want "challenge" when you play a video game? Don't join a guild who runs from a challenge. You lifted your fully completed node/base 20 minutes after you found out you'd have to face us.
  • We look for the easy way out, yet we're the ones who aimed to do 1v1. What would you have us do, agree to only send half our guild?
  • Justify ourselves for our actions? Justify your guild for not standing up to its principles. Flex's entire basis of existence was to "stick it" to our alliance, but you cant even stick it one guild, instead you ran.

You're either a hypocrite hoping nobody on this forum knows about your act of cowardice last night (or wont find out) or you think we're all idiots.

Bruh dont be so upset that we stood you up, get over it. 

Whatever your schedule or plans are don't matter to us, that node was meant to be a scrim, we barely spent 1 mil last night and you guys are just mad you didn't get invited to the party.

Lmao how do you aim to do "1v1" then bring 2 guilds to fight us AND THEN also 4v1 at the the next node. You gotta understand that Flex is ALWAYS outnumbered by your zerg so its a matter of fighting like half a zerg at a time to get anything done. AND EVEN THEN that didn't matter, you guys got a little bit wiped and pussed out of the 2v1 fight leaving luci all by their lonesome while u went for some PvE fun at our undefended tower.

I get you guys already played in KR so you don't care about trying to actually PvP or anything, but get that for most of Flex this is our first rodeo and we still tryna have a good time all the while doing what we can to ensure that orwen is free of the clutches of tyranny. #ENDTHELEGACY

Edited by Turbocleave

Posted

Not sure why people think that a server merge wont happen.

That's what WILL most likely happen because this game needs as many channels as it needs to function correctly soon enough some servers are just going to be dead. And merges will happen. Black Desert is not a game for Casuals if they want to enjoy the game to its fullest extent, OP is proof of that.

Posted

Sooooo throwing three 100 man guilds at one 100 man guild is your idea of 'competition'? That would be called stacking the odds to ensure a victory and what most would consider a cowardly act in the modern world sir. The justifications in your post for your actions before you attempted to slander Flex is exactly what is wrong with you. You over compensate to ensure you dont lose on a daily basis, why? Is there something we missing here, you got a tough life, drive a minivan, unhappy in your marriage? I just dont get it, I dont need thorns potions, two other guilds, an elephant, an alt under 40 driving a boat so i dont sink you, or an alliance to stay competitive and enjoy myself. After last nights siege Flex was chillin because even after you attempted to stack the odds in your favor we still got done what we wanted to get done, have fun in competitive PVP.
Man what a revelation.

Can I Get an AMEN!

Bro, you know when you throw this much spin on it even people who have no idea what's going on can sniff out the bullshit, right? This is some O'Reilly level spin. 

What you want to do is tone it down some - your goal is to still put yourself as the underdog facing off against the big mean Veritas Alliance, but you have to make it sound convincing. One of the best ways to gain others trust is to first admit a small(mostly harmless) truth, THEN lie out your teeth.

So in this case, you should've said "Yea, we might have dodged you at the first node because we're pussies"... but then, you follow it up with "But that's because you had all 4 of your alliance guilds there and we didn't want to 1v4". Still a complete lie, but it buys you trust because you admit a small truth first. So next time you try n spin something, remember this. Seriously, it's a great way of pretending you aren't pussies, and commonly used by people who claim to love competition but then pull out like a ----- when the big boys show up. 

5 people like this

Posted

Not sure why people think that a server merge wont happen.

That's what WILL most likely happen because this game needs as many channels as it needs to function correctly soon enough some servers are just going to be dead. And merges will happen. Black Desert is not a game for Casuals if they want to enjoy the game to its fullest extent, OP is proof of that.

Oh ya man cannot wait for the merges, legacy has their alliance drinking the kinda kool-aid that has them thinking orwen will band together against the other guilds, what legacy will find is that they have knives at their backs rather than supporters.

Posted

Is there something we missing here, you got a tough life, drive a minivan, unhappy in your marriage? I just dont get it, I dont need thorns potions, two other guilds, an elephant, an alt under 40 driving a boat so i dont sink you, or an alliance to stay competitive and enjoy myself. After last nights siege Flex was chillin because even after you attempted to stack the odds in your favor we still got done what we wanted to get done, have fun in competitive PVP.
Man what a revelation.

Can I Get an AMEN!

This dude -----ing forgot his alleged newborn daughter's birthday and instead of spending time with his wife when she's weak he's playing BDO. Have we all forgotten that fiasco?

1 person likes this

Posted

Bro, you know when you throw this much spin on it even people who have no idea what's going on can sniff out the bullshit, right? This is some O'Reilly level spin. 

What you want to do is tone it down some - your goal is to still put yourself as the underdog facing off against the big mean Veritas Alliance, but you have to make it sound convincing. One of the best ways to gain others trust is to first admit a small(mostly harmless) truth, THEN lie out your teeth.

So in this case, you should've said "Yea, we might have dodged you at the first node because we're pussies"... but then, you follow it up with "But that's because you had all 4 of your alliance guilds there and we didn't want to 1v4". Still a complete lie, but it buys you trust because you admit a small truth first. So next time you try n spin something, remember this. Seriously, it's a great way of pretending you aren't pussies, and commonly used by people who claim to love competition but then pull out like a ----- when the big boys show up. 

dont trip potato chip, we got the 1v legacy video coming soon, hard to "spin" a bunch of legacy running cause they didn't want to ACTUALLY pvp so they went to pve a tower instead. Maybe if you guys had dropped down and enjoyed the fight a little you wouldn't be so salty today, we're in high spirits though because we got a decent scrim after all, but all u guys got is yourselves, and in this game its just not quite enough.

Posted

Bruh dont be so upset that we stood you up, get over it. 

Whatever your schedule or plans are don't matter to us, that node was meant to be a scrim, we barely spent 1 mil last night and you guys are just mad you didn't get invited to the party.

Lmao how do you aim to do "1v1" then bring 2 guilds to fight us AND THEN also 4v1 at the the next node. You gotta understand that Flex is ALWAYS outnumbered by your zerg so its a matter of fighting like half a zerg at a time to get anything done. AND EVEN THEN that didn't matter, you guys got a little bit wiped and pussed out of the 2v1 fight leaving luci all by their lonesome while u went for some PvE fun at our undefended tower.

I get you guys already played in KR so you don't care about trying to actually PvP or anything, but get that for most of Flex this is our first rodeo and we still tryna have a good time all the while doing what we can to ensure that orwen is free of the clutches of tyranny. #ENDTHELEGACY

Oh ya man cannot wait for the merges, legacy has their alliance drinking the kinda kool-aid that has them thinking orwen will band together against the other guilds, what legacy will find is that they have knives at their backs rather than supporters.

What I'm curious about is why you would claim your initial node choice was supposedly meant to be a "scrim" and then you change locations to a node that already had a few towers set up and said node just happened to have Luciform there? The moment you found out you were facing against Veritas and Legatum, instead of banding together with LotD for a good 2v2 fight at the node which would have probably been really fun and given you a chance to actually hit Veritas in a legitimate node war and do what you claim you are doing with your guild, which I imagine is "stand up" to this "mega alliance". Instead you tucked tail, ran, and set up at a node in which you could try and overwhelm Luciform.

Your claims of a "scrim" and your claims of you standing up to whatever so called oppressive force you think this mega alliance is are all not being supported by any of your actions.

You want to "scrim" you don't build on an already occupied node after having fled from your first choice after you find out you're facing off against the guild you claim you are trying to fight against on the server.

Posted

dont trip potato chip, we got the 1v legacy video coming soon, hard to "spin" a bunch of legacy running cause they didn't want to ACTUALLY pvp so they went to pve a tower instead. Maybe if you guys had dropped down and enjoyed the fight a little you wouldn't be so salty today, we're in high spirits though because we got a decent scrim after all, but all u guys got is yourselves, and in this game its just not quite enough.

Oh boy, that video must be quite amazing. the 5 or 6 of us suiciding into your entire guild from the top of a cliff must make for an exciting 3 second video. And seriously, how can you sit here and complain at us killing your undefended tower? That's a serious failure of strategy coming from your pvp leaders. If I was in Flex and that was our strat, I would leave the -----ing guild, because I have never seen such incompetence when it comes to planning and strategizing. As a leader, they don't even respect their guild enough to put even a tiny bit of effort coming up with a gameplan. And that's just sad.

2 people like this

Posted

You guys are following the footsteps of Laughing Coffin quite well <3

Why would we be salty when we found out you ran from the node once you found out we were there, only to have us build on your new node just in time to kill you anyway?

server dodgers excuses, Orwen is dead Pve server. Uno should even exist anymore. Should be merged into Orwen.

Orwen PvP and drama kicking arse lately, heck we got more drama going on than Edan lately :P and the long fights behind them.

Posted (edited)

guys guys just follow coach mike and be on your way to a better place aka legion m8

Edited by Crazy Mike

Posted (edited)

legacy will find is that they have knives at their backs rather than supporters.

The main difference is that the whole Legacy community will probably not complain posting QQ on forums like it's the case here and will step up their game to any necessary measure, if needed, to ensure they remain @ top... Just my 2 cents

edit: +1 Rabbit1989

Edited by talife

Posted (edited)

We didn't have plans for legacy yesterday, we had plans to fight against LotD, and contrary to popular belief its not like we're just holed up in chat together conniving on how to bring down legacy so its not like we were ready to coordinate an attack on legacy. We didn't built anything beyond just the fort on that node because the plan was to test something that in no way involved base defenses on our end. We were in no way going to all of a sudden 20 mins before the fight rush a base build.

Flex exists now just to fight legacy, thats all we CAN do anymore because of how much they hate that we are not "part of the plan" so we do so while trying to train up our members and provide them with a good time.

So we just tryna get some practice in on practice week for the real deal, ----- me right.

Man I get that veritas is the leader of legacy but understand that your pets are still your allies, so when you sic your dogs (3) on us its still legacy we're fighting.

Lmao walk what is wrong with u man, I thought you had some kind of brain or some shit, understand that we had no interest in either node, the goal was to scrim and test,  and on the second node the goal was to just find one base and smash on it as much as we could before our lone tower was found. I get that you haven't really had many fights under your belt but you just gotta try a little harder next time to figure things out. I can't really spell it out for you #topsecret and all but I wish you luck in getting a clue.

lmao you never fought us, luciform did the dying for you guys while you ran from the fight, even with 3  guilds backing you. I get you gotta spin the crank on he pr machine but its starting to smoke up.

Edited by Turbocleave

Posted (edited)

You guys are following the footsteps of Laughing Coffin quite well <3

Why would we be salty when we found out you ran from the node once you found out we were there, only to have us build on your new node just in time to kill you anyway?

Orwen PvP and drama kicking arse lately, heck we got more drama going on than Edan lately :P and the long fights behind them.

@Freelancer be like

Slow-Motion-App-iPhone-The-Matrix-Bullet

Dodging all the facts and spewing crap

Edited by Hayzed