• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warrior Combos

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone tell me some basic and advanced warrior combos or link me where i can find any past threads on this topic. Currently the games changed with new stats on skills etc, and i want a good idea how to play my warrior, thanks.

Posted (edited)

Don't bother with any combo at this point of the game for warriors.

Learn some things like:

Grab > GroundSmash/SpinningSlashCancels or SpinningSlashCancels/GroundSmash

Shield Charge > Deep Thrust > Grab > GroundSmash/SpinningSlashCancels or SpinningSlashCancels/GroundSmash

Spear > Deep Thrust after 0,5-1 sec to prolong stagger > Charge/ForwardSlash > Grab > repeat as above

Grab > Scar of Dusk and laugh how bad damage is

Few pointers against classes:

Sorc > Watch your back and keep pressure up

Wizards/Witches > Super easy and with your shield you should never get CC'ed

Rangers > CC them first or die, don't eat shotguns or your shield will melt, apply as much pressure as you can

Tamers > One of hardest match ups, try to not get hit by CC from pet and kill is +/- confirmed

Berserkers > Hardest match up so far, avoid grabs, avoid CC or you will die, you will die anyway.

Warriors > Who grabs first has won the fight

Musa/Maewha > Never let one get behind you, shield up and grab when near, chasing is pointless because they can outrun you.

Our most advanced combo at this point is mastering spinning slash cancels which 99% can't do properly

Good idea to play warrior: Wait for awakening get it to +18 and rek people. Also don't listen to what other people say we're Top 3 OP class with awaken, with good gear you can pretty much stomp people

Edited by Grumpy_Fox

Posted

Hilt smash 1-3 is good for sorc, tamer, musa and maehwa. Its risky but if you have enough acc, you can interrupt them pretty easily, it has no cooldown and if it lands, its deadly.

After successful hilt smash - kick - ss cancels - grab - ss cancelss - GS - sod - repeat

Posted

Chopping kick-ss-ground smash-ss-ss-grab-ss-ss-ss/scar is the best i can pull off now tbh. Good damage if you pull it off but thats about all we have and if they have grabs or good cc or mobility then your never gonna out damage their pots anyways.

Posted (edited)

Hilt smash 1-3 is good for sorc, tamer, musa and maehwa. Its risky but if you have enough acc, you can interrupt them pretty easily, it has no cooldown and if it lands, its deadly.

After successful hilt smash - kick - ss cancels - grab - ss cancelss - GS - sod - repeat

forgot to add that hilt smash gets into way of shield push because of same key binding

Edited by Grumpy_Fox

Posted

I've actually been having some good luck with ground slash / deep ground slash. My personal combo is:

Deep Thrust > Shield Charge > Grab > Spinning Slash cancels > Ultimate Ground Smash > Ground Slash > Deep Ground Slash (RNG reapply knock down), Repeat from grab if they aren't dead yet.

That combo has one shotted more classes and has given them less chance to get away than just using spinning slash combo. At least for me. In GvG and node wars, I spam a lot of Deep Thrust to proc cc on as many people as I can to help out the guys in my group.

Posted

thanks for the combos guys, i'm going to practicing these, and also i know all the negative comments about warriors, but i'm not here to get downed, the point is i'm choosing to play this class, and want to master it despite the crap, and get my greatsword  when it comes.

Posted

thanks for the combos guys, i'm going to practicing these, and also i know all the negative comments about warriors, but i'm not here to get downed, the point is i'm choosing to play this class, and want to master it despite the crap, and get my greatsword  when it comes.

Yea, as much as we all moan we all still here :P

Posted

forgot to add that hilt smash gets into way of shield push because of same key binding

It does interfere unless you use the space keybind to shield charge but this requires shield to already be up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0