• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorceress state on KR: Crescent Guardians farming (video)

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

So we should think of this as of our future ? To keep our selves patient ? Oh well ... 

Posted

I'm sure they'll nerf the scythe when we get awakenings. 

3 people like this

Posted

Even without awakening i have almost the same kill speed there. So with awakening the game will be ez af kek

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark flame hasn't been fixed in KR yet and it has been weeks. They've been mostly working on releasing Kunoichi awakening.

One can only be patient and wait. =/

Posted

Nothing to nerf , its not that impressive tbh , dmg is good , but not to the extend of amazing , its just good aoe. If you check vid black wave does same / more dmg then scythe which is sad story ...

Posted

now heres what you dont know, if you have never played KR, Our Valencia mobs are weak af. they have a 3rd of the ap and dp the mobs have in KR. If we get Awakening with similar % scalings on the skills (ranging all the way up to 3500%) they will need to buff the enemies cause otherwise we will be blasting through them even easier.

Posted

YIP, they already said "awakenings are to powerful currently" & thats the reason why we dont have them. So yip totally agree.

Posted

now heres what you dont know, if you have never played KR, Our Valencia mobs are weak af. they have a 3rd of the ap and dp the mobs have in KR. If we get Awakening with similar % scalings on the skills (ranging all the way up to 3500%) they will need to buff the enemies cause otherwise we will be blasting through them even easier.

This ^ Haha xD

Posted

sadly monsters are a joke in our version. Might aswell just spawn loot on the floor if things stay like they are

Posted

I always find it interesting to see how long time veterans fight. Never really occurred to me to use MotS like that.

Any Sorcs here capable of farming these in the current patch approaching any sort of efficiency? If so, what's your AP/DP? I'm working with 145/199 right now. Bad rings, Helrick, and the fact I can't seem to get TRI weapon holding me back, heh...

Posted

sadly monsters are a joke in our version. Might aswell just spawn loot on the floor if things stay like they are

Monsters are a joke in every version, you do nothing different no matter what their stats are, it simply takes longer if they are stronger (and if they are too strong then you simply won't fight them in your current situation, you will farm weaker ones until you get strong enough to come back to the strong ones), but that is the way the PvE is designed in this game, it's kinda like Dynasty Warriors.

Posted

@Armaggedon97 To be fair, if they could make mobs smart enough to challenge players mechanically, without destroying their servers, I would be impressed as hell.

Posted

@Armaggedon97 To be fair, if they could make mobs smart enough to challenge players mechanically, without destroying their servers, I would be impressed as hell.

Yeah it cannot be done now, too many things would need to change to make it viable. I just think they should let us pull more mobs if possible, especially if they keep them as statistically weak as they are now. I feel they wanted to have us fight constantly outnumbered vs a lot of monsters (8 monsters is not that many) but they probably couldn't do it because of technical reasons (more mobs for each player to pull would mean more monsters spawning, which could cause problems).

Posted

will we get awakening this patch?

Posted

will we get awakening this patch?

awakening was postponed for 2037

Posted

lol, not true!

Posted

Awakening is coming allegedly on August, though I am expecting September soonest, Daum has a record of delaying updates.

Posted

Makes me sad that she didn't have to pop water/soup for the desert debuff at all in the 9 min video. Yesterday I got the debuff 3 times in 20 seconds.

Posted

Makes me sad that she didn't have to pop water/soup for the desert debuff at all in the 9 min video. Yesterday I got the debuff 3 times in 20 seconds.

its rng as -----, sometimes i go 10 mins + without the debuff, other times i need to pop water several times in 1 min.