• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation for Sorc DF

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not sorc and I really hate sorc
but since that "bug fixed" I haven't seen
a good sorc, it was that buged skill the
one that mades sorc being OP?

I think that sorc needs a compensation
and a good compensation should be a Balloon

2016-07-05_280508205_thumb_JPG_710d24cc7
kappa.thumb.png.96b97fbf88a11ff5758d9e21

7 people like this

Posted

They should get a free reroll scroll to turn their sorc into level 1 class of their choice. Allow them to bandwagon into the next class

6 people like this

Posted

No. The class should be deleted

2 people like this

Posted

Come on guys, lets be fair, give the Sorc's a free full set of Reblath armor.

Posted

wow, you say you haven't seen any good sorc since the bugg fix? I'm level 58 and decently geared and I faced a few good sorcs that play their class right and can pretty much one shot me 0 kappa on that

Posted

So much hate here Oo

This "fix" donst matter in the long run. After awakening we still have iFrame and the burst damage is back. :P

Posted

lol.

Posted

So much hate here Oo

This "fix" donst matter in the long run. After awakening we still have iFrame and the burst damage is back. :P

sigh. You don't get it. Stop crying. N when you talk about awakening you forgot about zerker nuking u from range or that warrior smash your face 2h or the bladeranger 

Posted

They should get a free reroll scroll to turn their sorc into level 1 class of their choice. Allow them to bandwagon into the next class

That, or they give every sorc a free skill reset. 

Posted

So much hate here Oo

Sorcs deserve all the hate they get because we had to play vs confirmed bugged class for months and we had to endure this bullshit 

Posted (edited)

I totally think you should get compensation. If you are unable to play sorc without DF spam you should be entitled to receive disability support from your government. 

Edited by Crowleyz
1 person likes this

Posted

Wish i see a wizzard or a ranger trying to play sorc (efficently), and see if they post the same shit.

Inb4 efficently foesent mean DF spam.

Posted

Wish i see a wizzard or a ranger trying to play sorc (efficently), and see if they post the same shit.

Inb4 efficently foesent mean DF spam.

me too

btw im not rang or Gandalf o3o

Posted

Sorc was overpowered due to a bugged skill and now that it's finally fixed, sorcs crying about nerf and being now useless, like if everything was only about this skill.

Hahahahahaha, the good laugh.

2 people like this

Posted

Regardless..

blood.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

wow, you say you haven't seen any good sorc since the bugg fix? I'm level 58 and decently geared and I faced a few good sorcs that play their class right and can pretty much one shot me 0 kappa on that

To them, anybody who plays a sorceror is not good.  They are unable to see what a good player actually is.  Most of these sorceror haters are actually bad players, pay them no mind.

On topic though, we don't need compensation at all for this(Especially considering for the free skill resets we could get).  We will need compensation for the additional ddos attack though since they gave compensation for the last one.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

Everyone wants compensation for everything. Entitled doesn't even cut it anymore.

Posted

Regardless..

blood.jpg

I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY

1 person likes this

Posted

If only you could reroll and get to max level in a few hours... 

Posted

If only you could reroll and get to max level in a few hours... 

if only you could transfer your thousand dollars worth of costumes, weight and inventory space

2 people like this

Posted

SO many salty irate butt-hurt players in this thread that couldn't handle a bad sorc spamming DF (God forbid you faced a good one using all their movement and ability skills)...

Now you can all move on to whining about the next class and round of excuses for getting your ass kicked in pvp. I am guessing that you can probably fit in most classes before awakening where you make a full circle and start whining about sorcs again. O.o

Posted

if only you could transfer your thousand dollars worth of costumes, weight and inventory space

how exactly does one spend thousands of dollars on costumes for one char?
just buying the same ones over and over for the hell of it? 
even adding in weight/inv increases doesn't get you to the $1000 mark on a single char. "
The hyperbole is so real.

Posted

SO many salty irate butt-hurt players in this thread that couldn't handle a bad sorc spamming DF (God forbid you faced a good one using all their movement and ability skills)...

Now you can all move on to whining about the next class and round of excuses for getting your ass kicked in pvp. I am guessing that you can probably fit in most classes before awakening where you make a full circle and start whining about sorcs again. O.o

"You watching?"

Posted

sigh. You don't get it. Stop crying. N when you talk about awakening you forgot about zerker nuking u from range or that warrior smash your face 2h or the bladeranger 

I am not crying. I main zerker for weeks :P

Dank2 clam down, your one of the worst hater around. Its not good for your health!

Posted (edited)

same I am in a guild where everyone is level  45-49 and no sorcs in my guild can beat me and I'm a wizard.

plx fix sorcs. they're weak as -----.

on a more serious note . git gud.

Edited by Sizer