• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation for Sorc DF

53 posts in this topic

Posted

But i already have a balloon, i dont need another.

Posted

Dank2 clam down,
    Dank2 clam down,
              clam down,
                          clam

freshwater-clam.jpg

Posted

freshwater-clam.jpg

lol

angry-clam-86237091.thumb.jpg.82ebe23f6c

Posted

how exactly does one spend thousands of dollars on costumes for one char?just buying the same ones over and over for the hell of it? 
even adding in weight/inv increases doesn't get you to the $1000 mark on a single char. "
The hyperbole is so real.

dye

"You watching?"

GIVE ME THE BLOOD, LORD

Posted

OP you have never seen a good sorc after the patch? dude, the sorc in my guild is an absolute beast! he shreds through enemy like paper during node war, to a point where enemy guilds said in channel chat that they never wish to see him again in red. The sorc I mentioned, NEVER complained once about the"sorc nerf"... he actually doesnt understand WHY other sorcs are complaining so much because he has many ways of doing insane damage to other players. I dont know, maybe he is just... good... at this game.... 

Posted

dye

ignoring the fact that you didn't mention dye in your first exaggeration
and the fact that dyes go onto a family wide pallet until you use them 
and first hand experience owning 8 costumes across 3 chars with complete dye overhauls on each one  (sometimes more than once until I was 100% happy with the colours)
still gonna go ahead and call your argument extreme hyperbole that could only be said of an extremely small minority of players who have managed to spend even just $1000 on one character. Sorry.  

Posted

OP you have never seen a good sorc after the patch? dude, the sorc in my guild is an absolute beast! he shreds through enemy like paper during node war, to a point where enemy guilds said in channel chat that they never wish to see him again in red. The sorc I mentioned, NEVER complained once about the"sorc nerf"... he actually doesnt understand WHY other sorcs are complaining so much because he has many ways of doing insane damage to other players. I dont know, maybe he is just... good... at this game.... 

This guy is most likely extremely well geared. BDO requires absolutely zero skill to play. How well you do in PVP is entirely dependent on your level and your quality of gear.

My second class is a sorc and there is a very noticeable difference in PVP dmg. Most will agree that sorcs took a hit, however they deserved that hit, much like witches/wizards do now. 

Posted

This guy is most likely extremely well geared. BDO requires absolutely zero skill to play. How well you do in PVP is entirely dependent on your level and your quality of gear.

My second class is a sorc and there is a very noticeable difference in PVP dmg. Most will agree that sorcs took a hit, however they deserved that hit, much like witches/wizards do now. 

He is not extremely well geared at all... I think its around 150AP ish and 200DP (around) which isnt much at all anymore with the +20 patch. But this guy has AMAZING timing. He is just a really really good sorc!

Posted

ignoring the fact that you didn't mention dye in your first exaggerationand the fact that dyes go onto a family wide pallet until you use them 
and first hand experience owning 8 costumes across 3 chars with complete dye overhauls on each one  (sometimes more than once until I was 100% happy with the colours)
still gonna go ahead and call your argument extreme hyperbole that could only be said of an extremely small minority of players who have managed to spend even just $1000 on one character. Sorry.  

why are you apologizing for me spending my money?

Posted

He is not extremely well geared at all... I think its around 150AP ish and 200DP (around) which isnt much at all anymore with the +20 patch. But this guy has AMAZING timing. He is just a really really good sorc!

I am not "suggesting" that skill is irrelevant to how well you do in PVP. I am telling you that it is a fact. Feel free to believe what you like, you think he is the "best" then go ahead and take pointers from him. 

BDO is and always has been lvl-gear dependent. You can be the most skilled 300ap/dp sorc between all servers you still won't win against a 420ap/dp unless he has Down syndrome or is afk.

Posted

if only you could transfer your thousand dollars worth of costumes, weight and inventory space

he fell for the 192 inventory slots meme 

good goy le happy merchant face

Posted

They should get a free reroll scroll to turn their sorc into level 1 class of their choice. Allow them to bandwagon into the next class

LMAO 10/10

Bandwagon into the next class. PRICELESS

So much hate here Oo

This "fix" donst matter in the long run. After awakening we still have iFrame and the burst damage is back. :P

Nope. Rangers will be the top class once awakenings are out. Fact: KR

Posted

he fell for the 192 inventory slots meme 

good goy le happy merchant face

hey man, somebody's gotta make sure daum can keep the lights on 

Posted

There never was a good sorc from the beginning. They all just exploited their OP skill to win and told their friends/guildies to make one also. And now here we are, bunch of butthurt sorcs. Imao

Posted

Come on guys, lets be fair, give the Sorc's a free full set of Reblath armor.

Omg :')

Posted (edited)

Curious.... what is the character name of your sorc friend that doesn't 'understand' (first red flag) why other sorcs complained about DF change?

Edited by realistic1

Posted

Im not sorc and I really hate sorc
but since that "bug fixed" I haven't seen
a good sorc, it was that buged skill the
one that mades sorc being OP?

I think that sorc needs a compensation
and a good compensation should be a Balloon

2016-07-05_280508205_thumb_JPG_710d24cc7
kappa.thumb.png.96b97fbf88a11ff5758d9e21

I'm a sorc, i'm terribly bad at PvE/PvP, i just choose sorc cause she looks cool.
I still want (my balloon) but in another color. Gibs pls.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maewah/Musa was broken for a month, they got nothing. So in all, you deserve nothing as well. This is coming from someone with a lvl 53 Sorc and a lvl 55 Maewah.

Posted

Curious.... what is the character name of your sorc friend that doesn't 'understand' (first red flag) why other sorcs complained about DF change?

I am not here to find trouble at all for him because I respect him greatly, so without his permission, I will not be sharing any information about him with people on the forums... especially people on the forums... >_> (this forum is cancer af) ... but I think people should just move on instead of complaining all day... not gonna get better this way and PA doesnt seem like they are making any changes about it any time soon.... 

Posted

I level my Reports skill now (@Saltminer i look at you). :D

Posted

Honeypot for people still butthurt from the bad sorcs touching them. Priceless.

Posted

I am not "suggesting" that skill is irrelevant to how well you do in PVP. I am telling you that it is a fact. Feel free to believe what you like, you think he is the "best" then go ahead and take pointers from him. 

BDO is and always has been lvl-gear dependent. You can be the most skilled 300ap/dp sorc between all servers you still won't win against a 420ap/dp unless he has Down syndrome or is afk.

Our guild mainly do node war and we are very happy about how each class is able to fulfill its role, and sorc is still an amazing class (i barely see anyone complain about sorcs in game... its mainly just on the forums, BUT as everyone know, bdo has a terrible forum population and it represent a tiny percentage of the entire player base) ... 

Posted

like paper!
oh dat poor
pve guilds :c

in my guild we
have a guy and
a girl with less
than 250 AP/DP

and they kill most
than 150 people
yesterday :c
flamethrower is
the next class to
be nerfed :P

and your friend is
well geared vs most
of the players to
delete them

Posted

I....

uh.....

..... Nvm (Walks away.)

Posted

I am not here to find trouble at all for him because I respect him greatly, so without his permission, I will not be sharing any information about him with people on the forums... especially people on the forums... >_> (this forum is cancer af) ... but I think people should just move on instead of complaining all day... not gonna get better this way and PA doesnt seem like they are making any changes about it any time soon.... 

lol