• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DAUM to Publish Bless Online EU/NA

19 posts in this topic

Posted

For people that love DAUM rejoice! They will also be publishing Bless Online.

http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/78460.daum

I'm just hoping they wont lose sight of BDO's needs for the future.

4 people like this

Posted

Cool. If they do well with Black Desert, they might think about expanding in our market with more games. And maybe not whait 5 or more year for the new title like NcSoft did with B&S.

PD: Cant translate the page with firefox. Is this confirmed, Death's Proxy?

Posted

When I saw this topic, I thought this is a troll at first.

Interesting that DAUM is taking Bless Online. I didn't read the article, but I suppose that only the Korean Office will take over Bless (obviously, KR CBT just started).
Bless NA/EU is at least a year away, so I hope DAUM EU won't plan ahead of time and focus on Black Desert EU/NA in the meanwhile.

If I have to guess, Bless NA/EU will most likely end up like Blade and Soul NA/EU - overdue and lack of interest.

It has been years (I think it was 2011 or 2012) since I first saw Bless, and it took them quite a (long) while to release the game.

4 people like this

Posted

OH. MY. GOD.

v143.thumb.png.4899630e27bb904a13606a9e3

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like daum has a thing for "pretty" MMOs B| .

2 people like this

Posted

Cool. If they do well with Black Desert, they might think about expanding in our market with more games. And maybe not whait 5 or more year for the new title like NcSoft did with B&S.

PD: Cant translate the page with firefox. Is this confirmed, Death's Proxy?

Yeah its confirmed, you can use Google chrome to translate or google translate if you dont want to switch browser, i read the entire thing using my translate phone app :)

Posted

I understand this article has been making the rounds, but it only states that negotiations are in the final stages for an NA/EU publisher. It does not confirm its DAUM..... yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I hear a rumor a press release is coming in march.

Posted

True, Daum is not confirmed it . I would be interested who made the rumor . But. In every rumor so often puts a grain of truth .

Posted

If Daum does a good job and not fking up BDO/Bless.

it will be on its way to becoming a very successful company

Posted

How bless online. I can't wait to be in the dark with that game too. 

Posted

Bless looks too slow after playing Black Desert.

1 person likes this

Posted

My opinion bless personally is that its extremely generic. It looks like the developers took the most generic parts from every MMO and then mashed them together to form the ultimate most ordinary bland game they could of produced. It has nice pixels, but everything else screams generic cloning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bless is the true AA 2.0

Posted

I feel like Daum is gonna be like the opposite of Nexon in North America, awesome games and awesome company. We'll see how they manage BDO first though. I really hope they establish themselves well in North America, we really need more MMO publishers here that actually care.

Posted

How does this confirm anything? I didn't find any mention of Daum publishing Bless anywhere. The title doesn't even say much (below google translate, first few paragraphs) and as I read the rest of the Q&A, the subject didn't appear anywhere. There is also nothing at steparu.com about this and that site is pretty darn good at their info. I'll wait for an official statement from Daum, till then this is just another rumor to me.

블레스, '유저 최우선, 과금도 입맛대로'

2009년 개발이 시작된 네오위즈게임즈의 MMORPG '블레스'. 지스타 2011에서 처음으로 티저 영상을 공개한 후 2014년 2월 20일 1차 CBT를 통해 게이머들과 만나기까지 무려 3년이라는 시간이 소요됐으나, 그것은 길고 긴 테스트의 시작일 뿐이었다.

1차 CBT의 피드백을 반영해 2014년 10월 27일 실시한 1차 FGT(포커스 그룹 테스트), 그리고 같은 해 12월 16일 엔드 콘텐츠인 RxR을 선보인 2차 CBT, 캐릭터 커스터마이징 시스템을 추가하여 2015년 9월 17일 진행한 파이널 테스트를 거쳐, 지난 12월 9일 안정성과 밸런스를 점검한 2차 FGT에 이르기까지, 근래에 보기 드문 횟수의 테스트가 이어졌다.

그리고 마침내 2016년 1월 27일 OBT가 실시된다. 이에 기자는 네오위즈게임즈의 김보성 사업부장을 만나 궁금한 점들을 확인해 보았다.

Blessing, 'as users top priority, even accounting taste'

MMORPG 'Bless' Neowiz Games to develop in 2009 began. Dwaeteuna first two hours of consuming a whopping three years after the teaser video released to gamers and meet through the first CBT February 20th 2014 at the G-Star 2011, it was only the beginning of a long test.

The first to reflect the feedback of CBT conducted October 27, 2014, the first FGT (focus group testing), and launched the same year, December 16 end content of RxR 2 car CBT, by adding a character customization system September 2015 May 17, one goes through a final test, followed by a test of last December 9 stability and rare number ranging from FGT a secondary check the balance, view recently.

And finally OBT is conducted January 27, 2016. This reporter saw out the questions to meet gimbo seong business manager of Neowiz Games.

Posted

Bless looks too slow after playing Black Desert.

There is a delay between the execution of each skill, an incredibly noticeable one at that. I want to say a good second or 1.5 seconds in some cases of 'animation lock'. If the developers are able to make the transition from one skill to another more fluid it would improve the combat feel by 100%. 

Posted

Videos of Bless makes me fall asleep.. it's sooo slow paced and looks like it works like any other mmo. Definitely not my type of mmo.

Posted

I read through most of it and I didn't see it mention Daum anywhere. 

Posted

I really hope they dont bite more than they can chew.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0